Respected Contributor
Lug has a new packable puddle jumper available in limited quantities on their website for $29.95.
Esteemed Contributor

Was excited for the Lug deal, but shipping was $10.  Have a hard time spending so much on shipping when the purchase is so small.  Colors were cute, though.

Respected Contributor
I like the small size it packs down to though.
Esteemed Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

So do I - it actually would have come in handy yesterday and today!  Still very tempting...

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@chprsp wrote:

So do I - it actually would have come in handy yesterday and today!  Still very tempting...

@Alter Ego To quote my father many, many years ago......."will the amount you are going to pay today matter in ten years?" Any time I wanted to get something on a trip, or for a trip, but wasn't sure if I should, he would say that to me. Basically, what he was saying was if you can afford it and want it, do it....enjoy it.

Since then, my sister obsesses about whether or not she should get something, and I go ahead and do it. Can't tell you how many times she has said "I wish I would have......" 

Honored Contributor

I just received my first LUG bag yesterday.  It's the propeller which was on clearance from QVC.  I got the pink camo. 

I wanted a softer bag to use as my personal item on the flight for an upcoming trip.  I have a Samantha Brown doctor's bag and used that the last time I flew as it fit under the seat in front of me but it's a stiffer bag.

I was a little concerned because this bag is 1/2" bigger in depth than the airline lists as acceptable. However, I will be fine.  The 8 1/2" depth is if the bag has that hard cardboard like insert in the bottom that gives it more structure.  That insert was just set inside the bag, so it's removable and I just won't put it in.  I don't need to put a ton in the bag.

I do love the bag.  I love that it has the long crossbody strap and the 2 shorter handles.  I also love the camo print.         

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just received my first LUG bag yesterday.  It's the propeller which was on clearance from QVC.  I got the pink camo. 

I wanted a softer bag to use as my personal item on the flight for an upcoming trip.  I have a Samantha Brown doctor's bag and used that the last time I flew as it fit under the seat in front of me but it's a stiffer bag.

I was a little concerned because this bag is 1/2" bigger in depth than the airline lists as acceptable. However, I will be fine.  The 8 1/2" depth is if the bag has that hard cardboard like insert in the bottom that gives it more structure.  That insert was just set inside the bag, so it's removable and I just won't put it in.  I don't need to put a ton in the bag.

I do love the bag.  I love that it has the long crossbody strap and the 2 shorter handles.  I also love the camo print.         

I have a soft-sided rolling laptop bag that I bought specifically for my puddle jumper flights, so that it would fit perfectly in the tiny overhead compartments on those planes.  While it looks bigger than it is, it scrunches down.  I can't tell you how times I have to convince airline staff that it will fit.  I'm like, I fly this plane every month, trust me, it fits. I bought it specifically for this flight.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Miss Lipstick you did  $ GREAT $ on that LUG clearance price of  $63 !! 

I bought the  LUG  Pink Camo Propeller from QVC at a price around $70 and thought I was getting a bargain at the time.  Waiting for prices to drop does not always work out if one wants a particular color/style as we know.   I like the Pink Camo print and have a few other pieces in the pink camo just for FUN.   

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

TSV ALERT!! May 28

LUG Puddle Jumper Travel Bag with Packable Carryall

$89.98 (currently 5 easy pays in presale/not sure if will be on TSV day.)

Berry

Black

Heather Gray

Royal Blue

Walnut Brown

I can't give the item number or post will be deleted.

IMG_0562.PNG

@Alter Ego Bumping this up as a reminder to watch QVC on May 28 for the TSV Puddle Jumper Travel Bag with packable carry-all. Shipping cost will be $5.

The colors @Alter Ego gave have coordinating patterns for the packable version. So the Heather Grey comes with the Painted Pearl packable version; the Royal Blue comes with Confetti Blue; the Berry comes with Watercolor Pearl; the Walnut Brown comes with Camo Berry; and the Black comes with Crimson Dot. 

I'm looking forward to the presentation to see the packable version.

Dimensions for the Puddle Jumper are 14" x 15" x 7"; double straps that are 12"; strap drop is 10-24".

Dimensions for the packable carry-all are 13" x 15" x 7"; strap drop is 12"; pouch is 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 x 1/8".

The bag weighs 2 pounds, 5 ounces; the packable item is 9 ounces.

Maybe there will be other great Lug deals during the day!

Respected Contributor

New Lug Via coming up in about 25 minutes F12723.