Honored Contributor

Re: LUG TSV is today the 26th NOT the 28th

@nyc1 Thanks for all the info on the bag.  Like you, I probably wouldn't use the insulated part for much but would like to know how that part of the bag is holding up for you.

@World Traveler

Please let us know what you think of it when it arrives.  I still haven't caved - yet.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@World Traveler

Please let us know what you think of it when it arrives.  I still haven't caved - yet.

@JudyL You need to be the strong one in this group! ha! 

Will be sure to report back on my first thoughts when it arrives; and if I take it to Europe, I will have six weeks of opportunities to see how it works and give a more thorough report before you leave for your trip in August. 

Respected Contributor

Btw on FB Lug says the Ace will be in the Q at 10 AM tomorrow featuring the brushed colors.

Honored Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

Btw on FB Lug says the Ace will be in the Q at 10 AM tomorrow featuring the brushed colors.

@chprsp I don't see it listed. Name of program it will be in, or the time zone at 10am? I don't want to miss that. Maybe I will get my questions answered. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

The 10:00am EDT show, 7:00am for those of us on the West Coast, is the Saturday Morning Q and that show is 4 hours long so it could be on any time during that show.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Forgot to mention that tomorrow I'm going to a street fair and using my can-can.  Going to test it out and see how I like it.  Will let you know what I think.  Better go get it out now so I don't forget!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Yes, please report back. That sounds like a perfect opportunity to test drive that style! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Ok, just looked at the online presentation of the ACE bag again and you are right about the top zippered pocket on the front.  It does not zip all the way around  - the zipper goes up one side and across the top of the pocket but not down the other side.  Thought I'd let you know as you posted earlier that that may be an issue for you.  I'm still on the fence - haven't fallen off yet....

Honored Contributor

@JudyL

@JudyL wrote:

@World Traveler

Ok, just looked at the online presentation of the ACE bag again and you are right about the top zippered pocket on the front.  It does not zip all the way around  - the zipper goes up one side and across the top of the pocket but not down the other side.  Thought I'd let you know as you posted earlier that that may be an issue for you.  I'm still on the fence - haven't fallen off yet....

The fall is not that far down! The fence is low. Go for it!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

You are a terrible - in a good way - influence!  I'll think abou it.  Concerned about the insulated part of the bag ripping as it has for so  many that reviewed the bag.  Don't want to pay all that money for a bag that rips.  Also, I'm trying to tell myself that the backpack I have works fine and I don't need to spend the money on a new LUG bag.....but then the backpack while its ok and holds a lot it is a bit cumbersome and awkward when travelling.... and I thought the LUG bag might make things a bit easier and more convenient to get to....Ugh.  I should just get it, pack it like I would if I were travelling and see if it'll work for me.  If not, then send it back.