Honored Contributor

Re: LUG TSV is today the 26th NOT the 28th

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 Oh, my! That Ace is really nice. I don't believe I have seen that presented before. Are you using the Ace; and if so, are you using it for traveling or when you are out and about town?

The only insulated one I have is the Lug Lunch Tote Scooter, which has been really great at work and long drives.

I am really enjoying the Can-Can and I use the Propeller when I go to the gym. Did buy it for a trip last year, but no way to use a lock on it for when I want to leave things in the hotel room. I will be using the Kickflip2 for a trip next month. 

Wish all their items were not so darned cute! LOL!

Honored Contributor

I keep looking at the TSV and the value is great. Two for the price of one. Both would be awesome for traveling. I would go for the blue.

However, I am thinking that I prefer to roll my bags when traveling. I walk up and down the terminals for exercise before boarding and the thought of carrying anything while doing that does not appeal to me. 

I probably should have gotten the puddle jumper wheelie when it was being offered at a great price; or the backpack version.

Haven't put this one in my cart yet, but.........I love the blue!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

As of this morning, I'm telling myself that I will be fiscally responsible, not get the TSV, and use what I have.  However, I reserve the right to change my mind.  LOL

In regards to the small pockets in front of the TSV, think I would use those for my charging cords to my phone and tablet.  But the teeny little ones that in the presentation its suggested are good for tip money, those look pretty useless.  The other thing for me is, is that I don't want two of these bags so the foldable one would never be used.  Which I guess is not a big deal cuz the price is so good.

I did get out my Can-Can last night  to see if I could use it on my trip and was pleasantly surprised that it might work better than I thought.  Think when I was trying it before, I was in a hurry to pack and didn't really give myself time to work with it.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Well, first of all.......surprise, surprise, the blue is in my cart, just sitting there while I further think this thing thru. And the fact that stuff isn't normally shipped right away, I may just click "send" while I think further. I really prefer black/gray camo, but that's not a choice this time. They'll probably do that another time.

I agree with you on what I would use the small pockets in front. I am always hunting for those phone/iPad cords.

I'm thinking the second one would be good to take for the souvenirs I buy. I always seem to be carrying things home in plastic shopping bags from trips.....stuff I picked up at the last minute, but won't fit in the suitcase, 'cuz that is crammed with stuff too. So I know I would use that.

The only reason I am hesitating is the fact I don't like to carry stuff on a trip; I like to roll my stuff with a bag that has wheels.

So glad you are warming up to using the Can-Can. I love it!

Being a Lug Nut is my downfall! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

If I get the TSV, I would also get the blue as I think it would be the best to go with my blue cammo Can-Can.  I'm still thinking about it but will see how I feel as the day goes on.  Right now tho, must get ready for work.  Let us know if you get it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL Did it! I got it in the blue. It probably won't ship for a day or two, so I can still think about it. However, I wanted to grab the blue to ensure it didn't sell out.

I only saw one presentation, so I want to see it presented with other hosts to hear if there is anything else said about it. For instance, because one fits in the other, I can see that the dimensions are a little smaller for the second one. But was wondering if the material is the same. Looked at the description and it seems to be the same. 

Hopefully, there will be no snafu in the shipping (snail mail) and I will get to try it out before leaving on the 20th!

Let me know what you do! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I got the Via so am not getting the tsv. It is a good buy though. If we go to husband's Norfolk reunion I plan to use the Via as a carryon. A disclaimer I bought will be added to the fundraiser.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

WELL I can take absolutely no credit for this LUG NUT decision!  <G>  

Looks like a good  *DEAL*  I will admit! 

Do let us know what you think after it arrives. 

Recently I had to send back a LeCreuset  GRILL the Q sent me and I had ordered the smooth GRIDDLE and now they are totally out of stock. ( We already have the GRILL.)  

I am requesting a refund and no shipping charge to return  because wrong item was sent.  NOW I am reading some reviews on the smooth griddle and some folks are not happy. ??Meanwhile DH picked up a very nice basic LODGE cast iron griddle at Target for $15. We used it to make pancakes for brunch and it works great! 

DH is also shopping for a new carry-on with spinny wheels. His current SWISS bag is showing wear and tear and the handle not retracting time to time.EEK!   He likes his American Tourister wheeled  computer bag he found at Target a few months ago and may go with the larger carry on spinny wheel bag.   He used my RED! Swiss Bag on his recent business trip.  

should you request the faster snail mail on the LUG?  I know it costs more but may get to you faster?  just a shipping idea to consider of course... 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Respected Contributor

Smh. How does puddlejumper become disclaimer? I hope everyone who orders the tsv likes it.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

It's about 1:30pm CA time and I've still managed to resist but it's getting harder.  Noticed that there is a PuddleJumper 2 - other than the PJ2 being a little bigger, are there any design differences?