Honored Contributor

LUG TSV is today the 26th NOT the 28th

I know it was originally said that the LUG TSV was going to be on the 28th but its today, the 26th!  Didn't want anyone to miss out who wanted to get it.  It looks like a good deal and is tempting.

Judy

Super Contributor

Re: LUG TSV is today the 26th NOT the 28th

@JudyL wrote:

I know it was originally said that the LUG TSV was going to be on the 28th but its today, the 26th!  Didn't want anyone to miss out who wanted to get it.  It looks like a good deal and is tempting.

Judy

Yes, it looks very tempting, but I'm finding it difficult to watch with Amy the host constantly interrupting the vendor and sounding like she just drank ten caffeinated drinks. I'm not talking about interruptions to give info on the product, but with silly stories or comments. Have to mute while watching. ☹️

Respected Contributor

It's an excellent price.  I find the colors rather boring.  I wish they had some in patterns and not just solids. 

I don't get why people have to make comments about the host.  We are talking about the product here.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

It's an excellent price.  I find the colors rather boring.  I wish they had some in patterns and not just solids. 

I don't get why people have to make comments about the host.  We are talking about the product here.

@makena wrote:

Sorry if I've offended you makena, but it's just my opinion on why i want to hear about the product and why I can't. I'll keep it myself next time. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those of you that have the Puddle Jumper  - when using it for airline travel, is it a tight fit under the seat or does it fit pretty easily.  Wondering because I don't mind putting something under the seat but I still need some room for my feet! 

Still trying to find that "just right" carry-on for under the seat.  Used a smaller backpack to NYC and while it worked ok, it was a bit of pain to use. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't compared the sizes,  but I prefer the Ace bag with the insulated zippered section.  It's an awesome & very useful bag. Utilitarian, but contemporary. Good quality, including the hardware.  I have it in the walnut color. I do like the berry color in the TSV offer. Looks like a good value.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I haven't compared the sizes,  but I prefer the Ace bag with the insulated zippered section.  It's an awesome & very useful bag. Utilitarian, but contemporary. Good quality, including the hardware.  I have it in the walnut color. I do like the berry color in the TSV offer. Looks like a good value.

@Chi-town girl  I got the Ace too in black with the yellow and blue trim.  GREAT BAG.  Love the smart compartments, zippers etc.    On this puddle jumper,  not sure how much use I'd get out of those smaller compartments.   For those who have it,   what do you put in there that you need to get to right away (which is what I typically use outside compartments for when travelling)?   Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

@makena wrote:

@makena wrote:

Sorry if I've offended you makena, but it's just my opinion on why i want to hear about the product and why I can't. I'll keep it myself next time. 

You don't have to apologize. 

Honored Contributor

What to do, what to do! Do I really need another Lug bag for my traveling? No. Do I want this? Yes! O, dear me. @JudyL and @gacat123 What are you doing about this one?

I feel like I should be opening a Lug outlet pretty soon!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

What to do, what to do! Do I really need another Lug bag for my traveling? No. Do I want this? Yes! O, dear me. @JudyL and @gacat123 What are you doing about this one?

I feel like I should be opening a Lug outlet pretty soon!

@World Traveler  You just gave me the best laugh!   Do you have their Ace bag?  It has an insulated compartment in it, and the layout and zippered compartments are so smartly done.   What do you think you'd put in the smaller outside compartment of this bag that you would need to get to quickly when travelling?    I'm looking at this too, but those compartments are giving me second thoughts.  Thanks.