Respected Contributor

Re: LUG TSV is today the 26th NOT the 28th

@JudyL wrote:

@nyc1

Forgot to respond to your camea question - LOVE LOVE LOVE my Canons.  Think mine are called SX40  and SX60 (I know they are the 40 and 60 just not sure if its SX or S).  Took the SX40 with me to Africa 3 years ago and got great pictures.  Also took it to Ireland and NYC.  The reason I got the SX60 was because I wanted a little bit more zoom but the SX40 is great.  No changing lenses, just enough zoom when you want it or you can just point and shoot and the pictures turn out fabulous.  Easy to use too.  Can't miss with a Canon, in my opinion.

@JudyL  Thanks so much...   I'll take a look.

Valued Contributor

@nyc1 

I see a  CANON camera on the  QVC start page/  Today Special Value you might want to check out.   

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just checked and my LUG Parachute bag left Hodgkins, IL yesterday - can you tell I'm anxious to get this bag?!  LOL  Wonder how long it'll take from Hodgkins, IL to the Bay Area? 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I hope I am entirely wrong, but in my case anything and everything from Hodgkins stays there for a very long time. I have at least three items that I ordered that are still in Hodgkins and it's been around one week, including one that was supposed to be delivered on the 6th, two days ago! It used to be North Carolina where my items got stuck, but now these past few months it has been Illinois.

Hopefully, your items are not in the same slow boat to you in California and they come on time. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

How frustrating World Traveler. I have found Lug ships quickly for me. Other items take the slow boat.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

My LUG Parachute bag should be delivered tomorrow!  Wahoooo!!!  Will let you know what I think when I get it!  So excited!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Yes, I want to know what you think about it. My Ace (the one I am going to send back because I like the new, just debuted confetti blue better) is supposed to be here Tuesday. Hope I like it because I sure would hate to return TWO Lug bags. But if I like it as much as I think I will, then will return the brushed blue and hope that the confetti blue arrives when it is supposed to: June 19. Or earlier, I hope, I hope, I hope! My flight leaves on June 20!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

My LUG Parachute bag is out for delivery!  Should be waiting for me when I get home, along with some shoes and a new wallet - not LUG - LOL  Been doing a little Q shopping.... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

The LUG Parachute arrived today.  My review - cute bag - orderd the blue dot and liked it a lot.  Has lots of good pockets.  There are a couple small pockets inside one of the front pockets that are so small they are useless so that was a negative but the rest of the bag was fine.  I think it would be a great bag for a carry-on for basic stuff.  However, it won't work for me.  Just not big enough.  I tried packing it with my stuff and I wasn't even done packing it and it had gotten way too heavy and I could tell that it was just too small for what I needed.  So, it is already back in the bag and ready to be returned tomorrow.  I will stick with my backpack as I know it will fit what I need.

I did buy a small wallet to fit in my can-can that also arrived today that I really like.  It is A286155 - got it in the red! - and think it'll work great.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL So sorry it didn't work for you. Woman Sad

But at least you already have something that does work for you. 

I packaged up my brushed blue Ace and will return it today, and look forward to the cute confetti blue Ace that is on its way. Hope, hope, hope it makes it a day earlier than the EDD; then I would take it with the KickFlip 2 inside it as my personal bag along with the my carry-on.

Thanks for the review!