Valued Contributor

Re: LUG TSV is today the 26th NOT the 28th

@World Traveler 

Reviews are helpful in most instances.   Good to follow your instincts on this order. 

I decided not to try to re-order the  LeCreuset  Smooth Griddle because of not happy reviews.  QVC has my returned GRILL and is crediting my credit card.  

Sometimes the item is NEW! and does not have reviews and we hope for the best.  

I have been very happy with the LUG Scooter Lunch Tote in Black/Mint.  Recently on a road trip I had a few cokes,ginger ales and protein bars with chocolate in the tote with a small ice pack and all the items stayed nice and cold.  

IDEA!  If at a hotel and you want an ice pack for the lunch tote a one quart zip lock bag or two  can make do if filled with ICE from the hotel ice machine.  *Remember to take the zip lock bags with you of course. 

I save the freezer gel bags from our SEES Candy orders and re-use them but I put them into one quart zip lock bags for secure storage and puncture resistance.  

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Valued Contributor

I debated long and hard and ordered the TSV in Heather Gray at the end of the day. Had that color may not been available I probably would not have. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea

Congrats on getting the bag!  Let us know what you think of it when it arrives.

@World Traveler

Well I didn't get the TSV but am going to get the mid-size crossbody bag called The Camper - F12620.  It was shown on today's, Sunday, AM Style show.  I'll use it as my everyday handbag.  Just have to decide on color - black - which is my usual handbag color, but I like the walnut and the gray too.    

Respected Contributor

Berry purple has been sitting in my cart. Still debating.

Honored Contributor

@chprsp You're funny! I know the "keep it in the cart while I think about it" way of doing things. Let us know what you decided. The berry purple was VERY pretty!

Valued Contributor

i have wanted the PJ in Heather Gray for a while now and will like having the packable extra bag to keep in my car. Not that I need it because I have the original Puddle Jumper, but my niece will like getting it.

The Via keeps selling out which is probably a good thing. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@nyc1 Oh, my! That Ace is really nice. I don't believe I have seen that presented before. Are you using the Ace; and if so, are you using it for traveling or when you are out and about town?

The only insulated one I have is the Lug Lunch Tote Scooter, which has been really great at work and long drives.

I am really enjoying the Can-Can and I use the Propeller when I go to the gym. Did buy it for a trip last year, but no way to use a lock on it for when I want to leave things in the hotel room. I will be using the Kickflip2 for a trip next month. 

Wish all their items were so darned cute! LOL!

@World Traveler   Travel only at this point.   I am a big fan of zippers on the outside that make sense and this one just did it for me. There is a place for tickets, paperwork, phone, so I don't have to dive into the bag.  It's a really good size, and although I didn't really need the insulated part,  it's not a bad thing to have in a pinch.   Off to Alaska in 5 weeks and this is going too!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 Please be sure to report back on the Alaska trip (during the trip, if possible; but for sure when you return!).Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@nyc1 Please be sure to report back on the Alaska trip (during the trip, if possible; but for sure when you return!).Smiley Happy

@World Traveler  It will be my pleasure.  We are going with TAUCK for 15 days (first 8 on land and next 7 by Princess with land stops).  We travelled with Tauck to Italy the end of last year and LOVED IT so much.  Going to Alaska with a couple we met on our Italy trip.  Have you been?

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 I have heard great things from many travellers about Tauck. I looked into the company and found the prices to be a little bit more than I wanted to pay. However, one of these days I will take the plunge and try them out.

Yes, I have been to Alaska. LOVED IT! My sister and I took our father there shortly before he died. He was in a wheelchair and Celebrity Cruises was outstanding with accommodations, not only the room and special bathroom, but any time we went to eat, they just came up and took over with the wheelchair. We didn't have to do a thing!

He loved going on a train ride at one of the stops. I took a helicopter up to where dog sledding was and got to "drive" the thing! My sister and I did some kayaking at one of the stops, and always, always did a lot of hiking. Our father loved watching the glaciers "calve." Breathtaking scenery.

I have only repeated one trip in my lifetime (Rwanda, tracking gorillas), because there are so many places in the world to see; however, I would seriously consider going to Alaska again. Enjoy!