Valued Contributor

LUG ALERT!   

QVC indicates  it will be on at 2AM Saturday 12/1 .  

I have DVR set to record.   

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

There's a new bag that will be on the show. The Sprout. A backpack with removable straps. There's also a set of holiday eco-bags.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @gacat123, my fellow Lug Nut! Heart I will record it too.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching a show from this morning and they have a new wallet that is like the original Tandem, without the zip but they fixed the coin zipper issue ;o)

They made the first slot clear for your ID.

It's RFID. I don't think the one I have is RFID.

It's the same size as the original 7.5 x 4.5

Can't see any other differences.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm watching a show from this morning and they have a new wallet that is like the original Tandem, without the zip but they fixed the coin zipper issue ;o)

@VaBelle35 I saw that and thought, "They really DO listen to us!" Yes, that was something I didn't like with mine either, so it is nice they took care of that. I forgot to check if she is left-handed. Maybe that is why it was upside-down from what I would like it to be.

Honored Contributor

If they come out with more colors, I will get one.

I have the purple now.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35

You mentioned a wallet.  Been searching for years for not only the best handbag, but also the best wallet.

Closest I've come in the wallet department  is a Vera Bradley microfiber RFID wallet that I've been using for about two years.

It has a clear window for ID, lots of room for cards, and plenty of divided spaces (one latched and one zippered) to store things.

Looks sort of like the LUG wallet, and I'm not sure of the differences, if any.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35

I forgot to add a reference to the Vera site where the wallet I mentioned can be found in 7 different  solid microfiber colors.

I have it in red.  Noticed that it currently has almost perfect ratings for customer satisfaction.

If you find a better one or a great handbag, let me know.  I'm always looking!!  Don't need more of those fancy leather  Dooney or Coach things sitting in my closet........going practical these days!!

https://www.verabradley.com/us/product/RFID-Turnlock-Wallet/Microfiber-Classic-Black/21952-21952081?...

Honored Contributor

Thanks @novamc1  I like that one and it's a smidget bigger than the Lug

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN