Frequent Contributor

I have ordered  a few things from Jil martin's collections over a period of time and NONE of them have ever come on time.  Still waiting on packing cubes that were ordered and supposedly in stock when ordered, for three weeks now and still have not been shipped.  Maybe she has severed ties with QVC as she seems to be on every network now.  Anyonne have the same experiencce?

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of anything having to do with Jill Martin but I doubt she has anything to do with shipping.  This is a product that would be shipped from a Q warehouse.  Perhaps there was a delay in its arrival.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I ordered her TSV last October when, amidst all the talk of shipping delays, SHE ASSURED IN HER PRESENTATIONS THAT THE ITEMS WERE IN STOCK AND READY TO BE DELIVERED.  Two months later, I just cancelled the order after several delays and no ship date in sight.  I will never believe another thing she says. 

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I ordered her TSV last October when, amidst all the talk of shipping delays, SHE ASSURED IN HER PRESENTATIONS THAT THE ITEMS WERE IN STOCK AND READY TO BE DELIVERED.  Two months later, I just cancelled the order after several delays and no ship date in sight.  I will never believe another thing she says. 

Shipping has been a global problem for 2 years. Has nothing to do w Jill M.

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Why would you blame her for shipping??  QVC determines the carriers, and we are all at the mercy of the supply issues around the world.  Parts of China are still shut dow for Covid.  Her products are probably imported just like everyone else.  

Don't order from QVC if you require perfect shipping performance, and for that matter you won't get that from anyone else either these days.

Respected Contributor

I don't like her stuff and have no idea if she's still on the Q (hope not).

Respected Contributor
I watched a live Bumblebella show w/ Stacey Tauck last nite on Q2 and her line is a mess. Jill wasn’t even on representing her new line. Lol. Such garbage she is “supposedly designing”
and selling for elevated prices. I can’t see this line lasting
any duration . Honestly, she’s not talented as a designer. Stop giving her rtw lines to design or represent.
Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I watched a live Bumblebella show w/ Stacey Tauck last nite on Q2 and her line is a mess. Jill wasn’t even on representing her new line. Lol. Such garbage she is “supposedly designing”
and selling for elevated prices. I can’t see this line lasting
any duration . Honestly, she’s not talented as a designer. Stop giving her rtw lines to design or represent.

I agree with you @KKlim  I don’t think she adds anything to QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

Why would you blame her for shipping??  QVC determines the carriers, and we are all at the mercy of the supply issues around the world.  Parts of China are still shut dow for Covid.  Her products are probably imported just like everyone else.  

Don't order from QVC if you require perfect shipping performance, and for that matter you won't get that from anyone else either these days.

Totally agree, @Bhvbum , I did not order a thing from QVC this year that I absolutely NEEDED by a certain date.  My beef was that Jill made it a point many times in the presentation to say that the merch would ship immediately, and I DO blame her for outright lying to her customers. 

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

Totally agree, @Bhvbum , I did not order a thing from QVC this year that I absolutely NEEDED by a certain date.  My beef was that Jill made it a point many times in the presentation to say that the merch would ship immediately, and I DO blame her for outright lying to her customers. 

How do you know Jill Martin is "outright lying to her customers?"  Is it possible she told you EXACTLY WHAT SHE HAD BEEN TOLD by the Manufacturer?  Amazing not one single person had complaints about shipping on this item, looking at the reviews.