Esteemed Contributor

Is there anywhere I can travel to that isn't raining ???!!!

HELP!   I cannot even travel around my yard.   My grass is so long it looks like a jungle out there.  To top that off, I got a new neighbor that looks and acts like Elmer Fudd.  I need a vacation!!!!!!!  Now I have my stalker across the street that looks like Herman Munster and now Fudd next door.  I am living in Looney Tune Land!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!   Stay safe with your travels!

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there anywhere I can travel to that isn't raining ???!!!

[ Edited ]

By all means come to S. E. Louisiana.  It's warm here - a balmy 97 degrees right now, but it's definitely dry.   (Except for the humidity which is ragiing)

Esteemed Contributor

wish i could invite you to my house....but my neighbors are just like yours.....if i had the energy, i'd move.........

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe.  Come visit me in Albuquerque....officially the city has had less than 1" of rain since last September.  I live NW of the city and did have a welcomed thunderstorm Monday of last week.  Believe me, it was wonderful to have it.  We are in a severe drought as is much of the Southwest.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Colorado! Hot & Dry!!!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe I feel your pain!  I live in Northern Va.  It's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights.

I have moss growing on me.  Between the unbelievable humidity (which turns me into a raving nutjob) it's been.....well...I'm glad I live alone....I wouldn't subject anyone to my verbal abuse.  

Anyway, my daughter lives in Denver.  It doesn't rain much in Denver.  In fact Colorado worries all of the time about their lack of rain.

I'd move to Denver except there are a few things I don't like.  Plus my oldest daughter (who manages my investments, etc) lives about 1/2 hour from me and I was born in Va.

I love, love Va.  But I really like the people and the weather in Denver.  The rest of Colorado, I have no idea.

Go visit and see how you like it.  Everyone I talk to loves Colorado.  It's a good place for people who like to do 'things'.

Honored Contributor

North & South Pole whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe As always, your posts put a smile on my face. Your neighbors sound really interesting. Sometime you are going to have to expand on your posts to include them. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

If you want dry come on over to Az. it's hot but sunny.

Respected Contributor

Don't come to the Philly area.   We didn't have spring.   We had winter, rain and rain.  Waiting for spring or summer.  Either one as long as it's dry.