Trusted Contributor

Re: Is it Safe to Go to Disney World?

Our daughter and  grandkids just got back from Disney two weeks ago...masks were still required indoors...not sure if they have changed any mask mandates since the CDC has changed their stance, but the only issue was that the characters could not get close to anyone...they were all on small floats and waved at the kids...no hugging anymore! I would go and have a great time.....we have all done as much as we can do dealing with this virus. 

Honored Contributor

Our old neighbors did end up going and they said they had a great time!!!! They did have to wear masks on the rides, and in the lines, etc........But she said they got used to it..She said they definitely want to go back again in a few years, but probably go in early Oct...Less crowds!!!!!

Valued Contributor

A friend of mine has been there twice in the past year and she said they felt safer there than anywhere else they have gone. There were safety rules and they were enforced. 

Valued Contributor

I went last Fall/November 2021 for a few days, and it was the safest I felt anywhere in the whole state of Florida!!!