Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Dream of Travelling To.....

I would love to go to Scotland and Ireland some day.  

Respected Contributor

Wales.  I'm attracted to the ruggedness of it.  Hardy rock and wild water coast.  Cardiff would be fun to roam. 

Honored Contributor

After 40+ years of traveling I can honestly say there is no place I want to go.  Plus traveling these days is a LOT different from pre 9/11.  I'll stay in the US and Canada.

Valued Contributor

US and Canada for me also........I would love to take a Pearl Sea cruise but much pricer than our normal cruises

Capture.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

I dream of finding that quaint, lovely town close to both a large city and rolling hills. Safe roads for riding my Vespa. Shangri-la, eh? I look forward to returning to Lahaina in Maui. We visited a Methodist church in town with beautiful, welcoming souls and spent the rest of the day in Lahaina. Walking, eating shaved iced, buying a few strands of pearls for self, daughter and daughter-in-law then dinner in Kaanapali while a young man sang and played acoustic guitar. Sunshine, high 70s, soft breeze by the ocean and green grounds. One of those very good days.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Norway..........land of all my mothers and fathers family and relatives.....Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Prague and Bruges are both gorgeous! I love them both in late Spring, but both are so special during the Christmas markets.

Respected Contributor

Prague, Budapest, Spain ( been only in Barcelona), France ( again and again ), Italy ( again), Israel ( again), Mallorca, Madeira, Greek islands, Scandinavian countries.

Valued Contributor

. . . Britain at Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

I dream (literally) of returning to France. I visited every year for over two decades. Now that my husband has Alzheimer’s, it’s just too much of a challenge. I love Paris but I also love what’s called La France profonde, those hard to find places deep in the heart of France. France is an amazingly diverse country and it was a real education to explore the different regions. I do have des mémoires merveilleuses.