Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you pack dirty laundry on a long trip?

Maybe I'm a little lazy....

Most trips we go on are condo rentals so we have laundry facilities and I wash throughout the trip.

If we do not have laundry available - I neatly pack all dirty and what is left of the clean clothes back in the suitcase.  Its easier to wash it all when I get home instead of separating everything out.  It also saves space.  I also obsess about how everything gets packed, I have to pack everything in the best way to save space.   I'm a rock star at making the most of my available space.

Honored Contributor

I don't care how short or long the trip/vacation.....I do NOT do housework.  I always use "the laundry/cleaners facilities."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

We are just back from Japan, three weeks....in February a month in Thailand.   I use a combination.  I wash out small items if need be, use the plastic envelop that came with luggage & draw string plastic bags.  In Thailand, I used the hotel laundry service as well. Most hotel laundry services are too expensive but Thailand wasn't.   When I arrive home, rather than do a lot of laundry, I send it out to a wash & fold service.