Super Contributor

Re: Here’s Why You Should Always Take a Photo of Your Stove Before You Go on Vacation

I usually take a picture of where I park the car if I'm in a new area or an extremely crowed place.  

I really appreciate the tips provided in this post.  I can't tell you how many times I've had to turn around to double check if I closed the garage door.  (don't judge)

Honored Contributor

Re: Here’s Why You Should Always Take a Photo of Your Stove Before You Go on Vacation

There are loiterally people who stress and practically ruin their vacation worrying about this type of thing. Hubby and I double check everything prior to leaving, and so Thank God we have never worried, but a great idea for those who do....

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!  This is brilliant!

Respected Contributor

Great idea to take a picture of your parking location. Definitely using this tip! Even at the mall I can forget which entrance I am parked at, especially at the holidays when I am forced to park whoever I can find a spot.

I have this fear my garage door is left up because the act of closing it is so automatic I do it without thinking. I have driven back to check more than one time. So I totally understand the stove thing.

Respected Contributor

I have a curling iron that turns off after a set amount of minutes and I have timer that serves the same purpose on my iron. This has given me peace of mind when I’m not home. 

My husband always says if I don’t HAVE something to worry about, I FIND something to worry about. And he’s right. 😆