Esteemed Contributor

TSV LUGGAGE     Cannot decide between the black with roses or the red or the Rose Gold.   

Honored Contributor

I like luggage thats somewhat subtle and tasteful so I'd go for the rose gold, with red 2nd choice.  I love roses but not big, loud red roses on my luggage.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like the Rose Gold...thinking about purchasing for my Mom!

Valued Contributor

I think that rose gold is really pretty! If I were in the market for luggage, that's the color I'd choose.

Honored Contributor

something that is easy to pick out at the carousel  at the airport

Respected Contributor

All good choices.  Love the solid colours but (and this is just me,  the waffle pattern reminds me of the pattern on those hard candies that you see at Christmas time. ) That might make them less prone to scuffing though so thats a plus.   It depends on your style.  If you like big and bold go for the floral!  I just bought a set of Light teal luggage and mine was the only light teal suitcase on the luggage carousel. So Easy to spot which was my aim. Which ever you choose I think the hard side is the way to go.  Just make sure if you use the expandable feature that your bag still conforms to the airline dimentions or you'll end up paying an extra oversize fee.    Safe and Happy travels!

Valued Contributor

All are pretty but I bought blue and red. I would have bought the rose gold but I am the only female in the house and had to stick with something the boys can use too. @candys mine made a good point about the waffle design. I think it will help avoid scuffs and scratches. All the choices are beautiful and whichever you choose is a good choice. 

Honored Contributor

The rose gold would be my choice.

Honored Contributor

love the black with the red roses. easy to spot on the carousel and probably less wear and tear showing on a darker pattern.

believe me......airlines can ruin even hard sided luggage!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone!