Respected Contributor

Hi - I have some friends moving to the Fort Worth area.  I don't live there but I would like to buy her some gift cards so they can go out and have fun and explore the area.  I've heard that Risky's BBQ is a good place to go.  Any comments?  Agree?  or any other suggestions?

Thanks for all your help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fort Worth Area Restaurant

I have never ate there so I cannot comment.

My brother was half owner of Hoffbrau Steak & Grill House in Ft. Worth.

Their steaks are yummy. I know they have really good food there.

After my brother passed away they listed one of the Sirloin steaks on the menu as Chuck's Sirloin for my brother.

I don't know if his wife still owns half or if she sold it. We never did talk about that & she finally did get married again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fort Worth Area Restaurant

@Travonewrote:

Hi - I have some friends moving to the Fort Worth area.  I don't live there but I would like to buy her some gift cards so they can go out and have fun and explore the area.  I've heard that Risky's BBQ is a good place to go.  Any comments?  Agree?  or any other suggestions?

Thanks for all your help.

Central Ft Worth has many small restaurants as well as large and small chains. You could go to Ft Worth Magazine or Texas Monthly Magazine,trip advisor or open table. There you can read about Mexican, Steak, French, etc. Location is the next choice because you could chose the Stockyards, Sundance Square, Magnolia Street, the new Clearfork shopping area or others.We like to take visitiors to Joe T Garcia (Mexican) near the Stockyards. When the weather is cool/mild the outdoor dining is a treat.