Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi

I don't have a Canon DSLR, mine is single lens - SX60.  I love this camera.  I have a day pack that I can use as a purse, carry extra batteries, etc.  Am hoping to use the mini PJ as an under the seat bag.  I have a case for my camera that holds charging cable, extra cards, batteries, straps, etc and that is what I'm hoping will fit in the mini.  Your idea of a medium sized cross body from Travelon is great.  They have such wonderful travel purses with great security features.  

Of course all this seems a bit silly to me at the moment as I don't have any plans to travel for at least 2 more years so why I'm considering using this bag as an "under the seat bag" is a little funny.  Give it 2 more years and who knows what bags will be out there!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL What is your EDD on the confirmation email from them? If it says sometime this week, then yours is coming from Ontario too. Both of mine (remember, I am returning the Blushed Pearl which was already "in process" when I wanted to cancel) show tracking originating in Ontario. Bet yours does too! YAAAAY!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Mine hasn't shipped yet.

@Trudey Is yours one that is in advance orders or still "in process"?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

My EDD shows June 5 but if it does come from Ontario, then it'll get here before that, hopefully, maybe, wishing.....LOL  The Tandem2 is on Advance Order so that has a couple of weeks to go.

Looking forward to using it as a work tote/purse so I don't have to take both a tote and a purse, which I do now.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL My Tandem2 switched to "in process" this morning, so watch if your Advance Order of the same thing changes today.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

Mine hasn't shipped yet.

@Trudey Is yours one that is in advance orders or still "in process"?

@World Traveler  TSV is "in process".  Tandem 2 still showing "Advance Order".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

Just checked and my mini PJ shipped today from Ontario.  If all goes well, maybe I'll get it by Friday.

@Trudey  keep checking on your wallet.  Mine still says advance order but maybe it'll change by the end of today. I bet  your mini PJ will ship to day too.

Whoever gets their mini PJ first, please check in when it arrives!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL @Trudey Just noticed that the Tandem2 just changed its status to "shipped." Not far along enough to show where it is shipping from....east or west coast. But it evidently left the building!

Super Contributor

If it helps, my PJ updated to shipped out of Virginia today. 

Tandem 2, still in advance order.

Valued Contributor

My PJ shipped fast from Ontario but is listed for delivery next Tuesday. This is one of the few areas where items are shipped and I get it frequently early.  I ordered the black.