Trusted Contributor

Re: For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

I can't believe I'm such a Pisces that it took me two days to decide on a color for the Puddle Jumper with packable! Woman LOLWoman LOL 

I was trying to decide between the berry and olive, but I really don't like the pink camo. I wasn't sure if I wanted to carry the berry every time I go to the gym, but it's a happy color, while the olive is more cool. The watercolor pearl packable is pretty as well. I considered getting the olive and buying a packable in the flamingo or rockstar print, but I'd still have an extra bag that I paid for. Can't wait to finally get a new gym bag! 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi  It took me forever to decide on a color too.  I guess we just overthink Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@World Traveler

Isn't the Fireworks bag on a navy background?  If so, that is a summer color and with the red, white, and blue, well, everyone associates Fireworks with summertime so I think its a perfect bag for summer!  Glad you got the Fireworks bag , I really liked it too.

Mine won't arrive until around June 5.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get yours sooner.

@JudyL Yes, I think I with go with that rationale! Works for me. Smiley LOL  Now I am really excited. Before, with the Brushed Pearl, I was happy to get a different color since I use the bag so, so much. But the Firework Navy makes me really eager to get it. Have to say, though, that Flamingo was a real winner too!

Honored Contributor

For all of you who have bigger cameras, did you see how the vendor took her big camera in and out of the bag several times during the day, all with great ease? And continued to pull out clothes, wallets, etc., from the bag after taking the camera out?

It really does hold a lot. Great value!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

I did see that with Ami's camera.  When I travel I have a camera case that holds everything I need - camera, obviously, charging cord, extra batteries, etc.  Will see if that whole case fits in the bag and then will try some of my other carry-on items and if all goes well, then will use this as an under the seat carry on!  Wahooo!  You know how long I've been looking for one of those!  If it all works well, maybe I'll have to take a short plane trip somewhere just to try it out.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Yes, I remember your quest for just the right bag. Keeping my fingers crossed that the mini is the perfect one for you. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@World Traveler

I did see that with Ami's camera.  When I travel I have a camera case that holds everything I need - camera, obviously, charging cord, extra batteries, etc.  Will see if that whole case fits in the bag and then will try some of my other carry-on items and if all goes well, then will use this as an under the seat carry on!  Wahooo!  You know how long I've been looking for one of those!  If it all works well, maybe I'll have to take a short plane trip somewhere just to try it out.  LOL

@JudyL I used a medium-sized crossbody Travelon purse last summer to hold my DSLR (Canon SL1), and it worked great since you couldn't tell I was carrying a camera. It also fit my wallet, sunglasses and all other essentials. I can't imagine that the Lug Mini PJ wouldn't work as well for holding your camera. The Mini PJ might even be big enough to hold a second lens, which the Travelon was not. 

I'm hoping for backpack straps if they offer this again next spring. I'll definitely buy it then!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL You should be getting your Mini PJ this week. You live on the West Coast and I see mine is shipping out of Ontario, California. That will be MUCH faster than waiting for things that are shipped from the East Coast. YAAAAY!!

Respected Contributor

Mine hasn't shipped yet.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Mine still says "in process" but wouldn't it be great if it did ship from Ontario!  I will let you know cuz now I'm curious.  Usually it does ship from the East coast and takes forever to get here - or seems like forever anyway.  With Q now using UPS/USPS for deliveries, things are taking 3 days longer to get to me which is infuriating but nothing I can do about that.  Would be nice if that didn't happen this time.