Respected Contributor

Re: For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

I prefer the Tandem 2 also.  I like that the size will fit in my smaller bag and I love the security of the zipper.

Respected Contributor

I was waiting to decide which color mini PJ I wanted before ordering the Tandem 2,  I just went back to order the Tandem 2 and it shows sold out and can't even be seen now.  I guess production wasn't ready.  Hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

Honored Contributor

Amazon has the Scout Travel Wallet photos:

Travel.jpg

I have the regular Tandem wallet and I like it.  I like that it doesn't have a zipper because I like to stuff a lot of papers in it and even if they hang out the top and bottom, it's fine.

My only gripe with it is that the coin zipper should be on the top, so when you have it open to accept change, you can put the change in and zip and then then the bills.  Right now, I have to keep the wallet closed, flip it over, put the change in, zip it and then flip it back and open it up to put the paper money in.

Other than that I love the size.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

@nyc1 I use the little pockets for my inhaler, hand sanitizer, vitamins (I take 3/day and put them in a llittle tin to take to work with me), keys, lipstick/balm, feminine products when needed...these are my small necessities.

It's the perfect bag for under-the-seat air travel.  I can't take this one to work though since it's not big enough to hold my laptop.  I use the regular size PJ (black) for work.  The mini is for fun, weekends, church, excursions, etc (i.e anything BUT work).  I love both bags.  I wish I'd gotten my mini at such a good price.  But in any event, it's been worth it.  I enjoy carrying mine (navy dot).

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Does anyone use a Lug wallet?  My current wallet is a small accordian style, but is not rfid protected and doesn't have a designated place for cash.  I'm trying to decide between the Tandem and the Splits.  Any advice is appreciated.

@Trudey I have the Splits wallet in the rockstar print. I used to use a Travelon wallet that was slim but wanted something new. I don't know if I like it more than my other wallet since it's not as slim. For some reason, I always grab it backwards. I mean, when I try to unzip it, it's always turned the opposite way from what I want. I should see if the zipper runs the opposite way from my old wallet or what my problem is, but I always have to turn the wallet around after I unzip it because my cards are upside-down. Weird! It might just be me and not have anything to do with the wallet. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler Okay, take two! Woman Tongue I posted about the Mini Puddle Jumper being the QVC2 Big Deal last year and didn't buy it. I watched the presentation this time a couple times to see if it's something I could use, but I still don't think I can use it. It's too small to fit my insulated lunchbag for work and too big to be my purse. So I'm going to pass again. 

I'm hoping for some good One Day Onlys. I'm pretty sure I want to get the original Puddle Jumper as my new gym bag. I'll wait to buy until after I see if there are ODOs. I have the Propeller and like it, but I think the PJ will fit between the treadmills better. 

I think I have a problem, too! I have a Carousel, the Camper, the Ace, and the Splits wallet. 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi  Thanks for telling me about the Splits.  Initially, I was considering it because it had a zipper and the Tandem didn't...then I saw that the Tandem 2 had the zipper.  When I tried to order it yesterday afternoon, it had become unavailable. I guess QVC had pulled it until the TSV presentation (since the colors match back to the TSV).  I was able to order it at midnight...got the cute flamingo print.  I'm still deciding whether or not to order the TSV.  I need a smaller travel bag and I have narrowed it down to the Camper 2 and the mini PJ.

A question for all the Lug lovers, if you were just getting one bag for travel, would you get a basic color or a fun print?  

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@nyc1 I love the Ace. Bought it last year and loved it as a my "purse" on the plane along with my Lug carry-on for my trip to Europe. The Ace holds a lot! Inside I had a smaller Lug crossover for everyday use while going out and about.

I just now ordered the Brushed Pearl mini PJ. I really do love and use it for carrying things back and forth between home and work. I rarely use my regular purses (D&B, Gili, etc.) unless I have a luncheon or will be going somewhere after work that requires I be dressed up a bit more.

@World Traveler  The only issue for me with the PJ are the handles....  they are too short to throw over my shoulder, and I don't care to use the shoulder strap (not a fan of that look unless it's a crossbody bag).  ENJOY ENJOY ...  what fun to get something new that you know you'll enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Travel.jpg

I have the regular Tandem wallet and I like it.  I like that it doesn't have a zipper because I like to stuff a lot of papers in it and even if they hang out the top and bottom, it's fine.

My only gripe with it is that the coin zipper should be on the top, so when you have it open to accept change, you can put the change in and zip and then then the bills.  Right now, I have to keep the wallet closed, flip it over, put the change in, zip it and then flip it back and open it up to put the paper money in.

@VaBelle35  Thanks for posting this.....  LOVE the look of this multi function wallet.  Will have to check out this and the Tandem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Travel.jpg

@VaBelle35 Exactly my thoughts! I forgot about that when I posted my experience with the Tandem. You have to flip it around.

Also, thanks for posting the photo of the Scout. I can see where some will like this, but I prefer the Tandem.