Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

@World Traveler

Well leaving the building is a start!  LOL

Respected Contributor

Mini PJ shipped today.  Tandem 2 still advance order.  I can't believe I'm so excited to see those little flamingos Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Tandem2 still shows that it shipped yesterday, but does not give enough tracking information to let me know if it is coming from Ontario or some other facility.

I'm still supposed to get the PJ Mini and Tandem2 by June 1, which is Thursday! Even though it is the Firecrack, maybe a Flamingo ( @Trudey ) will be flying overhead and dropping it off to me, since there are only two more days to get here. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Just noticed that my DynaTrap is coming out of Ontario too. Wonder if just certain items come from each of the facilities, or if each place has ALL the items sold by QVC. Mine mostly come from the East Coast facilities, but have seen a few come from Ontario.

Respected Contributor

I just clicked on my Tandem 2 order because I wanted to watch the video again.  It won't take me to the product and says sold out.  I did a search for it and only the original tandem came up.  What is going on???

Honored Contributor

@Trudey I believe QVC takes off the videos if the item is sold out. I have seen that before, even items I wanted to order more of. Could be wrong on this, but in my experience, that is what happened.

Honored Contributor

My Tandem2 actually shipped out of Ontario, along with the Mini PJ. Wasn't sure if it would come from another warehouse.

I should have both very soon, maybe even by the estimated delivery date of June 1!

Honored Contributor

Interesting............Mini PJ in Brushed Pearl, which I ordered early into the TSV day and am returning, is between here and there....but the Mini PJ in the Firecrack, which I ordered late in the day of the TSV and intend to keep, is out for delivery! Hooray!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GOT IT!!!! Actually, I got both Mini PJ today. Love, love, love the Firecrack. Yes, indeed, even though it has a dark background, it will be fun to use during the summer.

Will send the Brushed Pearl back, although it is really nice too. 

The Tandem2 is 30 miles from me right now, so I should get that tomorrow. Great week of QVC shipments!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

WOW!  You got those quick!  Congrats and so glad you like the Firecracker one.