Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

@Trudey and @World Traveler

Don't remember who it was on this thread that mentioned how the Tandem2 unzipped.  Was playing with mine today to decide if I'd keep it or not and realized once I had everything in it, that the coin side of the purse is always upside down so you have to turn the wallet over to put your change in.  That just seems really odd to me.  Can see me carrying it and the coin zipper slipping open and all my change falling out!  LOL  Otherwise, I got it to fit enough of my necessities and love the phone pocket.  I have a Samsung with an Otter Box cover and it fits nice and snug, which I really like.  Feels very secure. 

So verdict is still out on this one.  I do like it, except for the coin slot.  Kind of awkward having to put your paper money away, zip it up, and then turn the wallet over and unzip the coin slot.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL Totally agree. I mentioned in a prior post that maybe Ami, the vendor, is left handed and it might make sense to her! ha!

I don't care for that either, but I love everything else about it. Didn't present a problem when I used it in Japan a few weeks ago (using the original Tandem, not the Tandem2). But I DID have to stop and think about it every time I used the coin slot on that trip. It's just counter-intuitive, right?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Yes, it is!  Just seemed very strange to me and I know in the long run it would drive me nuts having to put my money away, zip it up, then turn it over and put my change away.  The other thing I noticed is that when I would hold it and unzip it, my cards were upside down when the wallet opened.  So there is no way I would put up with any of this on an every day basis or even on a trip so back it went into the bag and its all ready to go back.   Made a comment about this on the return form.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL WOW! Your cards would fall out?

Mine unzips properly. When I hold the wallet, with the front pocket facing me, I zip open from bottom to top, open the wallet, and all of the credit card slots are facing me properly; nothing would fall out. Then I zip it close by zipping from top to the bottom.

Your orders are just freaky! LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I think you should put your review about the coin slots on the review page for the item. Ami always says she reads the reviews, and makes changes based upon the changes requested.

The coin slot is not a game changer for me, but in future iterations of the same thing, it would be nice to have it the way 99.9% of the wallets I purchased or checked out, have it.

Super Contributor

Just popping in to share, the concord is really pretty. Picked this up to function as a camera bag.

I'm able to fit two Canon eos bodies with standard lenses side by side I the bottom (lenses up). 

Portable Canon Selphy printer, paper feeder and power supply fit in the fabric side pocket.

With room to spare. Plan on using soft Vera Bradley cases for any other incidentals that need to go in.

Lens filters and data cards in the plastic back pocket.

Out side bottle pocket, one zoom lens.

Front outside pockets, one macro lens, battery charger and cables.

Back outside pocket, tablet and any papers. 

This is a keeper for me.

Waiting on the tandem, hoping no issues with the zipper others have mentioned.

A6059D63-3871-4DC2-BC26-65E18317EBCE.jpegD95E940F-A849-4AC7-B4E3-909A3AE45304.jpegF837B942-2BB9-46D3-9553-A9D18E9FA415.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun WOW!!! Figured it was great as a camera bag, but you put a lot more in it than I thought you could. Way to go!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

No don't think my cards would fall out as they were securely in their slots, but I was looking at them upside down.  Was trying it out as I would hold it if that were all I was carrying with the loop around my wrist..  If I just grabbed it out of my purse, that would be different. 

I did post a review online on the item.

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun  you did great!  So glad the bag worked out for you.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL For me, I always take the loop off, even items that are not from Lug. I don't like having something dangling from my wrist. Guess that is why I don't wear bracelets! ha! And it is one less thing that takes up space in my purse if I get rid of the loop. I prefer a crossbody if I am out and about during tours....makes it hands-free for me.

I do love that Lug offers so many choices and ways to use their products. And, of course, the colors/designs are so much fun! Smiley LOL