Valued Contributor

Re: England Wales & Scotland

@JudyL 

THANK YOU!   

We can almost taste the Fish&Chips and Beer! 

Happy you are feeling better.

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Miss your posts. What's happening in jolly 'ole Englad? Are you up in Scotland by now?

Respected Contributor

Enjoying your trip report.  I'm glad to hear on your last post you were feeling better.  Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Honored Contributor

OMG!  Its been a crazy busy couple of days and have been dealing with an issue at home tonight via Facebook messaging, email, and texts.  What a pain.  Its late and I've been emailing home all night.  Need to go to bed, I'm exhausted and have early wake up call.  Trip is going great, the last 2 days have been wonderful.  Tomorrow we head to Lake District, I think its called.  Promise to check in when I can.   Had tea at Betty's, it was great.  Gotta go!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Oh, dear; hope all is well at home so you may enjoy the rest of your trip. Smiley Indifferent

Lake District is beautiful! Enjoy and tell us what else you are seeing/doing when you get a chance.

Valued Contributor

I leave for the UK in a little less than two weeks now.  I've started packing and prepping and reading my travel documents.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Good4u I'm hoping you will post what you do while over there, if you get the time. Heart It is fun to hear the various experiences of our posters when they are out and about! 

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler ah, I wish I could but alas I do not have a smart phone or a tablet to do journaling.  But perhaps I will get to highlights upon my return.  

Honored Contributor

@Good4u That'll do! Heart

Valued Contributor

@Good4u 

we will all appreciate a nice overview/ review! 

make daily HIGHLIGHT notes on notepaper/notebook...days tend to run into each other.  

have a wonderful trip!   

keep calm and travel on, 

CAT