Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to let you know about a dress I've bought in three colors. Started out with the gorgeous ember, then ordered a black, and just ordered the monument (gray). It's on HSN item #655-153, and it's a cocoon dress by Marla Wynne:

wynnelayers-v-neck-cocoon-dress.jpg

I think it'll be great for travel since you can wear it as a dress, or you can rouche it up over pants or leggings and wear as a top if it gets cooler. You can also wear it casually or with heels for dinner. It would also be comfortable as a nightgown. I love that you can wear it multiple ways. It's a really soft fabric, about t-shirt weight. I didn't order the canvas because I would expect that one to be too see-through to wear as a dress, but maybe some would wear it as a bathing suit cover-up. Marla said that she sizes up, but I ordered true-to-size. I'm bringing these on my upcoming trip to Portland, but I wish I had these in Italy!

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi  Did you originally comment on these dresses under “fashion”?  Someone did and I bought a bluish gray dress because of it.  I haven’t had an opportunity to wear, but loved how it looked and agree that it would travel well.

Trusted Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@pinkmochi  Did you originally comment on these dresses under “fashion”?  Someone did and I bought a bluish gray dress because of it.  I haven’t had an opportunity to wear, but loved how it looked and agree that it would travel well.

@Alter Ego  Yes, I did post about the dress in the Marla Wynne thread. I decided to post in this forum since I thought it'll be great for travel, in case people don't check that thread. I'm glad that you also like the dress! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor
Nice, but I'd want a scoop neck.
Respected Contributor

Auntg, how much more of a scoop neck would you need?

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  I like the vee neck and the lose billiowey comfort of the dress.  I'll also be in Italy this summer....hmmmm.

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@pinkmochi  I like the vee neck and the lose billiowey comfort of the dress.  I'll also be in Italy this summer....hmmmm.

@phoenixbrd  I'm short (5'1"), and it comes a little below my knee, so it's modest enough for entering churches. Your shoulders are also covered, and it would look nice with a scarf.  I'm jealous that you're going to Italy! Have a great time, and eat some gelato for me!