Honored Contributor

I would not with a baby that young. It is very hot and humid, and could be quite miserable for a little one.....We waited until our daughters were 5 and 9 when we went for the 1st time.......I was very surprised though-there were a lot of couples with babies in strollers, so I think now parents are ok with traveling with very very young ones.........  

Honored Contributor

They will probaby leave you with the baby most of time, while they have fun.

Honored Contributor

crazered.......please give us a post after your trip so we know how things went for you/family.  Hopefully, it is a good trip even though many of us are doubtful.  It can be done but best case scenario is staying at hotel on the property so you/DH can stay at hotel with baby.  DS and DIL can come and go and you/DH can have time at parks too.  Good Luck!

Super Contributor

Wii do  Keep you posted when we return.

Honored Contributor

@crazered wrote:

Wii do  Keep you posted when we return.

@crazered

So the trip is a done deal? 

Super Contributor

Still thinking about it but probably. MY DIL does not want to leave hime at home.

Respected Contributor

I haven't read all replys so perhaps this as allready been suggested but if you are going my suggestion is to SET YOUR SCHEDULE BEFORE YOU EVEN GET ON THE PLANE.  There are a zillion books on Disneyworld and the best ways to see it.  LOOK at them and decide on a few things YOU YOURSELF really want to do.  PLAN it that it's a given you ARE doing that and schedule baby mommy and daddy to have charge of their child at those times.  Do NOT give in.  Set a precident. Some things will not be up for debate or else ALL will be and no one will have any fun.  It Can be done, but remember you won't be able to see everything.  Choose well, Schedule break times and enjoy the family time.

Respected Contributor

@crazered wrote:

Still thinking about it but probably. MY DIL does not want to leave hime at home.

I cannot wrap my mind around a new mother needing to go to DW that badly.

What am I missing  here?

Honored Contributor

In the absence of information people fill in the blanks.

I am guessing Crazered is paying for this trip and that's why they want them to go.  And/or to take care of the baby while they go to Disney.

I just sense can ulterior motive here.  I'm not getting the "hey let's all take a fun vacation together because we enjoy your company so much." 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

We had an agenda for our Disney trip because we pre-purchased certain events and wanted to make sure we hit all the parks and saw all the entertainment we wanted to see.

The agenda lasted about 2 hours after they got off the auto train.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN