Honored Contributor

I have individual plugs but am trying to find a small strip that I can use and plug more than one thing in at a time.  Looked on Amazon but all I can find are individual plugs.  Does anyone know if what I'm looking exists?   LOL

Super Contributor

Re: Converter plugs for England

Never saw power strip that were converter like you want. I worked for a company and we sold many  power strips, but not like you wanted.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you primarily looking for a charging station to charge multiple USB cords at once (iPhone, iPad, etc)? And, not necessarily for items with a plug like your hairdryer (for example.)

I'm asking because I wonder if it would be easy enough to find the former in England (and someone can recommend a place - maybe even a big airport- although would be expensive there.) Are USB plugs universal? Would still bring one of the latter, but I don't know if I've ever seen an extension with multiple US plugs for conversion.

edited to add: I found this on Amazon 

USB Charger Plug Syncwire 6.8A/34W 4-Port USB Wall Charger with US UK EU Travel Adapter for Apple devices, Samsung S8 / S7 / S6 Edge, S5, Note, LG, Nexus, HTC & more- White

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL

I found a world converter in TJMax from Samsonite, you can also find them at some airport terminals and in the U.K. They have them at every hotel. There is always  Boots their CVS that also has an amazing line of products.🌻

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This looks promising too on Amazon- but I admit I didn't look too hard at it.

BESTEK 4-Port USB Power Converter 220V to 110V Travel Voltage Converter 200W with International EU/UK/AU/US Adapter Plugs

or

Ceptics 3 Outlet Travel Adapter Plug Type G for UK, Hong Kong

At any rate, the items I posted may also direct you to similar.  Also look at voltage requirements as I did not.  The USB in particular is a great idea.  I should look into something like it myself.