Esteemed Contributor

Back From My Carribean Cruise!!

[ Edited ]

DH & I returned from our cruise 🚢 on Saturday.It was the first we’ve taken in 29 years!!

We had a fabulous time!! The ship was magnificent.Our stateroom was beautiful.We had a spacious suite with a large balcony. The food was unbelievable.The service was spectacular.The entertainment was awesome!!

We are back home in New York now & freezing our you know whats off!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Back From My Carribean Cruise!!

Welcome home, sounds like you had a wonderful trip!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ

Need more deets.  Where did you go?  Which cruise line?  How did Henry do with out you?  Could you send a photo or two?

Glad you had a great time. !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ.   So glad you had a good time.  Cruising is about as close as the average person can get to royal pampering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Drythe.  Are you sure you have the right "Nick"?  If you're referring to Henry the cat, he goes with NickNack.  Easy mistake as we have so many posters with similar names.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ,

Glad you had a great time!

http://tshs.ccs.k12.nc.us/files/2013/08/Welcome-Back.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ

Need more deets.  Where did you go?  Which cruise line?  How did Henry do with out you?  Could you send a photo or two?

Glad you had a great time. !

@Drythe  We cruised on the MSC Seaside .It Stopped  in St Marteen ,San Juan & Nassau. 

MSC is an Italian cruise line.They are well known for their European cruises. This was the first year they entered the U.S. market with a brand new ship  🛳 out of Miami.In fact they just added another one.

I don’t know how to post pics or I would. You can google it.My son found MSC when he & his girlfriend where looking to take a cruise.They went in June.They loved it so much that DH & I decided to take the plunge!! So glad we did.

We will definitely cruise again with MSC.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve read a few live reviews on Cruise Critic from the MSC Seaside. It’s a beautiful ship! Glad you had a great time.
Trusted Contributor

So glad you had a good time.  Thank you for posting about MSC, as I've been looking at their offerings and wondering about them.  I love cruises; they treat you like a queen!  It's hard coming back to reality.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Drythe.  Are you sure you have the right "Nick"?  If you're referring to Henry the cat, he goes with NickNack.  Easy mistake as we have so many posters with similar names.

@Kachina624

I did indeed mistake the Nick.  I do hope both will forgive me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras