Honored Contributor

Re: Away Travel Bags carry on ?

I've seen the TV ad for the Away brand of luggage several times.  Makes me laugh when they say it's "guaranteed for life."  The life of the company of which I know nothing and tend to think won't be around for very long.

I would stick to tried and true brands, e.g., Travelpro and Samonsite and others that have been in business long enough to have a track record.

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

@World Traveler  I’m so sorry your right was I was very vague in my description. Yes, it is the brand Away Travel Bags. 

They get great reviews. Built in battery to charge your devices. So, I edited my topic. Thanks everyone. ❤️

@godi  Oh, no problem. I was feeling pretty dumb not knowing about this! LOL!!! I will have to check it out.

Usually I hear about every brand or tour because I subscribe to so many travel-related forums, magazines, etc. So your thread made it possible for me to learn yet another thing about travel items. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, I be dog-goned! I was looking at the Yes! section that comes with the Sunday paper; think it is syndicated, so may be in other newspapers. On one of the pages there was a picture of the Away's Travel-On.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 2.19.32 PM.png 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

According to Yahoo!, 17 pieces of luggage were photographed being rolled into the hotel. Although a representative from Away couldn't confirm to Cosmo, it's suspected that Meghan gave the pieces away as party favors for her shower. In case you're not familiar, the brand offers stylish hard-case luggage and travel bags that you've probably seen all over Instagram. Clearly, the company even caught the attention of the Duchess herself, and, ****** do I wish now more than ever that I was invited to this soirée. 

MEGHAN'S SUSPECTED PARTY FAVOR
awaytravel.com
$495.00