Honored Contributor

Ashville, NC - Girls Weekend in November

Any recommendations for lodging and activities?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Re: Ashville, NC - Girls Weekend in November

Don't know how much you plan to spend, but I'd certainly check out the Biltmore Hotel for special packages.  

Super Contributor

Also, wherever you decided, book early. It's a popular time of the year.

Respected Contributor

I have stayed at both of the hotels that are on the Biltmore property - both are lovely!  Have fun!

Contributor

Asheville is one of my favorite places!  I head there a few times a year and usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn or the Foundry Hotel.  Both are in the downtown Asheville area, which is walking distance to all the shopping, bars, and restaurants.  There is also an AC Marriott hotel in the center of downtown.

Great city, definitely make reservations for the Biltmore House!  Hopefully the house and Biltmore grounds will be decorated for Christmas when you are in town.

Have a great trip!

Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35   my daughter stayed at the Omni Grove Park Inn and loved it.  They visited the Biltmore. Have no idea the price ranges at these 3 nice places or what your mobility will be when you are there.  You might want to stay close to the magnificent house.

Esteemed Contributor

Attended a conference at The Cove in February and was reminded what a nice and picturesque city Asheville was. Downtown area is terrific. My parents met and married in Asheville.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I love Biltmore and would definitely go there. If I were going, I would be looking for a mountain cabin to rent. Sometimes Air B & B has them. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone

Yes, The Biltmore is definitely on our list.

We are trying to decide if we want a hotel or to rent a house for the weekend.

The pricing is about the same.  It's all about the amenities and how much we want to fend for ourselves or just order roomservice.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN

I live about 25 minutes south of Asheville in the Waynesville area.  You should definitely come to our town and visit Main St.  Great shopping and lunch choices.  You can't beat the scenery either!