Super Contributor

What a handsome man! I have the same birthday as he did, Jan 8.Elvis.jpg

Super Contributor

Agree!!!!  I've been a fan since his first record in the 1950's (wow - that's over 60 years)  and bought every one.  Nothing gets played in my car but Elvis, especially his gospel cd's.  Never got the chance to see him perform.  Wish I did.  He was great.

Honored Contributor

I agree! He was very, very handsome!  What a tragedy what happened to him.  When you saw him in later life --- he wasn't even old --- it was a terrible, terrible shame.  So sad.  He was very talented and unique.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Yes, he was special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0Jmy-JYbA

"Elvis Presley Suspicious Minds Live in Las Vegas"

Frequent Contributor

I've loved Elvis since the beginning. Had my bedroom painted lavender because I read it was his favorite color. Then taped magazine pix all over it!  Saw him once near the end and he was still a great entertainer. The Hawaii show was the best!!

Respected Contributor

Young Elvis - none prettier.

Gorgeous face.

Respected Contributor

This video includes clips of Elvis and Priscilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um_Tr2OHleM

"Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind"

Esteemed Contributor

@appm 

@appm wrote:

Agree!!!!  I've been a fan since his first record in the 1950's (wow - that's over 60 years)  and bought every one.  Nothing gets played in my car but Elvis, especially his gospel cd's.  Never got the chance to see him perform.  Wish I did.  He was great.

When I first saw him on Ed Sullivan variety show, I thought, he will never make it I was18.  My mind changed in just a couple of years and loved anything he sang, but especially his gospels.  I think I have all his records and CD'S.  God,18, now 84., 66 years ago, where did it go so fast?

Honored Contributor
The Elvis comeback special in the black leather outfit. 😍
*faints*