Super Contributor
Good morning. I am about to undertake a trip with several air transfers. Air tags have been recommended. My question is are they difficult to set up since I am tech challenged! All thoughts and experiences appreciated
Trusted Contributor

No, they are not! I have air tags in all my luggage, my wallet, and my purse. I love them. 

Honored Contributor

@gellen wrote:
Good morning. I am about to undertake a trip with several air transfers. Air tags have been recommended. My question is are they difficult to set up since I am tech challenged! All thoughts and experiences appreciated

tutorials on Apple and youtube,

Trusted Contributor

i have in all my suitcases and hand carry. i can't say it's accurate 100% of the time. many times when i track it and i know exactly where my bags are, they show a different location. so i don't know. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gellen @You absolutely will be able to set them up. It's easy. You just need to follow the guided directions that are given to you. Apple made it easy. I have 4: one for each of my two cars, one for me keys, and one for my purse. They're fantastic and very inexpensive for what you are getting. 

Esteemed Contributor
They are easy to set up but I didn’t find them useful. They showed my bags at the airport with us but in flight, they loose contact. In flight, it showed my bags still at the airport so I was quite anxious the entire flight. However, they did arrive & were showing they were at my destination airport when we landed. I really don’t think they are worth it when traveling but probably fine, locally.