Respected Contributor

I said it Adele went anywhere in US besides NYC -    ???

Wouldn't go to vegas to see anyone no matter what the price! I have and never will understand the appeal. 

Adele is fantastic!

Super Contributor

What is BTS? I tried to figure it out, but can't.

Esteemed Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

What is BTS? I tried to figure it out, but can't.

Looking back in the thread, the context is BTS - the South Korean boy band that is HUGE worldwide.  Should be one of the first hits in a Google search.

I personally always get confused when BTS is used for "behind the scenes" as I'm always directed to the band first!

Honored Contributor

This will probably get knocked off of here, but DH said "for that kind of money she can jump into bed with me and sing the whole time."

Trusted Contributor

The Adele concert in Vegas just got postponed due to Covid one night before opening night. I would be so upset had I  bought a plane ticket and hotel reservations. I know you can use the ticket at a later date but I would have been so disappointed. However I would not be going to a crowded arena right now anyway. I haven't even been to the gym in weeks. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva  I would be upset too. I simply can't believe that they didn't know that the show wasn't ready a week or more ago.  The one day notice kind of irks me.

I did see her once touring and it was a great show (I didn't look up thread; I may be repeating myself! LOL)

Honored Contributor

Agree with others about sitting in an indoor theater--no way.  And I find it hard to believe anyone is worth the money they are asking for tix.  We saw Sammy Davis decades ago for about $30 each and it included 2 drinks!!! And he was fantastic.  

And in Vegas everything is so overproduced.  We saw Reba McIntire a few years ago and the strobe lights, amplification, etc. was just too much for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego @Half the crew is sick. They did not know this ahead of time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Alter Ego @Half the crew is sick. They did not know this ahead of time.

Adele said "Half my team have Covid and it's been impossible to finish the show," she said, adding that "delivery delays" had also played havoc with her plans.

Would one day have made a difference in finishing her show? Were they promised items by the day before her show and they didn't get - seems to be cutting it awfully close if that was the case.  I stand by my comment that, based on her direct quote, I see no reason why she wasn't able to postpone it earlier than the day before. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Adele but I would not pay that and just just canceled her residency in Vegas.