Trusted Contributor

I said it Adele went anywhere in US besides NYC I would go see her by myself. I registered yesterday and gave three random dates I would want. I've found out they are approx $2k each. She rarely tours and is only in the UK & NY next year. I love her so much. But not that much! 

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva I feel your pain. I wanted so badly to go see BTS. They haven't toured for 2 years. They are doing 4 sold out shows in LA at SoFi Stadium.

You had to register for a code to try & get a chance to get in "line" to buy a ticket, & THEN you could maybe buy a ticket. My code never would work, tickets sold out & then were being resold. I saw tickets for $15,000! The original $60 tickets are being resold for hundreds of dollars. 

Plus a flight, plus a car or Ubers, plus a hotel.

I just can't. I could, but I won't.

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I have paid more than I wanted to for concert tickets in the past but we enjoyed going. This is too much though. I'll just keep rewatching the Oprah Adele interview special I have on DVR. LOL

Honored Contributor

lol  I like Adele, but for the same money I can almost pay for a new washer/dryer.  Easy choice.  Sorry, Adele, although obviously she will sell out without me.

Respected Contributor

Hello from the outside.............

Trusted Contributor

We were lucky ....we (my husband and our two grown daughters) were able to see BTS this past weekend in LA.  Incredible concert.  and yes it was sold out.  They have a total of 4 concerts at the SOFI stadium...50,000 for each concert.    all 4 saw of us the concert on Saturday and our daughters saw it on Sunday.  BTS put on the best concert.I do hope they come back to LA.  But I hope the pick another  venue.  SOFI...terrible.  They do not know how to handle crowds...which that is what that stadium is for.  Our daughters alsosaw the concert a couple years ago at the Rose Bowl....The stadium wasn't any better....but trying to leave the area after the concert....a nightmare.  It took literally 3 hours.  It was a mess.

Respected Contributor

@ruthbe Ooh! I "know" someone in real life that saw BTS!!! That is so amazing! I will be watching the livestream tomorrow night. That is the best that I could do!

Tickets were released Saturday night for Sunday night & I was trying to find a way for my daughter & I to get to LA from Ohio. That didn't work out.

If Ticketmaster & these stadiums jobs are to sell tickets & have events, why are they always such a mess?!

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva It has gotten way out of control, but people keep going. It is so tempting sometimes to see someone that you really appreciate & just to have an experience.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see Adele live, but I wouldn't go to any indoor concert right now even if the tickets were free.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie I thought of that too. I haven't been to a large gathering in 2 years. I guess I don't have to worry about going to this one either.