Honored Contributor

Re: Adele in Las Vegas

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

Half the crew is sick. They did not know this ahead of time.

@Mindy D 

Apparently, Adele lied!

Adele is finally speaking out since she canceled her Las Vegas shows ... saying she canceled because the concerts would've been "half-assed" ... which now has lots of folks wondering if COVID was the real reason. 

Remember, Adele said half her crew had COVID and that's the main reason she pulled th plug on her residency last minute. If COVID were the real reason it would be kind of weird to say the performance would have been "half-assed."

As we reported, there were a number of disputes between Adele and the folks behind the scenes ... there were disputes over set pieces, audio and general production issues. Some folks in Caesar's camp say they just could not please her.

SOURCE:  TMZ

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

She seems to behaving some issues lately.  I truly hope she is okay.  The Daily Mail has a story about her being drunk and acting out at a nightclub.  

She seems to be very troubled lately.😢😢😢😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties  It was a gay strip club.  She even worked the pole or tried to! 837514213.gif

The video is on TMZ.  If you view the video, once Adele is "on stage" after the pole dancing fiasco, note how she holds her jacket as if she "hiding something". whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I just saw the article and some pictures in The Daily Mail. I will have to go to TMZ and watch it I guess.

I have always liked her and it seems as though she is having some issues.   She is the age of my daughters and I guess it is my " motherly" concerns for her.  The cancelling of her Las Vegas shows and this acting out makes me concerned.  😢😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward