Trusted Contributor

@tampalady  My heather blue joggers arrived ahead of the black ones which should be here today or tomorrow. I  ordered based on the click measurements and a small was the right choice.. I am not a small person - and in  other stores I wear a medium and sometimes a large.. These were not tight in the waist or hip area. I read a review where they thought the fit was odd.. I didn't think so at all.   The only caveat to them is the calf part  ( very bottom of the legs)- it doesn't give much. If you have larger calves it might be an issue. I like to  push mine up and have more  shortened capri look . It's a little tight but maybe after wearing it'll stretch a little.. I like the material...  it might be a little  warm in the heat of summer.Its very soft andnot thin.The heather blue is a very nice color. I am for sure keeping these and will see how the black ones fit. They are not heathered so might have a different fit.. I am  pear shaped.. 5'8" tall. And in my 60's , but am very active - hike, bike, gym. weights, and walking all the time.. These will work for me!

Let me know what you think  if and when you get yours!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Violet Blue, for the info.  I have not received yet, so I will let you know when I get them.  

By the wasy, I ordered the Petite, Small, I am 5' 133 lb.  I have ordered other Zuda, small, and always fit.  Hope this will be the same.

Valued Contributor

Violet Blue,  Just received my Black and Gray in PS.  They fit well except for the calf, which you spoke about,  they are tight but hope in time they will stretch out.  Overall, very cute, fit well.  I will be wearing to the gym, grocery store, etc.  

Trusted Contributor

@tampalady  Glad to hear your got your joggers.  They seem to fit the same for you as they do me.   I wasn't sure I liked the solid black when I opened the package, but after trying on- they fit the same.. Zuda brand works for me.