Highlighted
Respected Contributor

0510.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: zūda TSV 5/10

[ Edited ]

Those are cute. It would depend what the material is before I buy them. Don't want anything hot. But then again, I might just stick to my LL Bean similiar pants. I know those fit.

Honored Contributor

So far, everything I've purchased from Zuda I love.  But I have many pairs of AnyBody joggers and other brands, so I don't need these, albeit cute joggers.  

Perhaps other new Zuda items will debut on their TSV day that will spark my interest.

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again I like the look and I have finally caved and I am getting joggers.  Where did you get the picture?  Would like to know about material and colors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow... This is all they could come up with?  Last year was that cute skort that sold out super quick. First of all, this looks wayyy to warm for summer clothing. And JMO, but it's unattractive, at best- Nuff said. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute joggers.  But I don't like heather color options, and I think I'd prefer regular ankle length.  I can easily push them up a little if I want.  I think cropping them was strange.  

This TSV is a pass for me.

I did pick up the t-shirt with the knotted open back on sale!

Honored Contributor

I like the feature re: the Z-cool fabric.

Also, thank you hosts and models for showing the waistline and tummy area for much, much more than a few seconds.

Great job!   Perfect!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The joggers are all poly with some spandex. Seems that would not be comfortable in the hot summertime....would it?

Frequent Contributor

There was a time when I thought the same thing about poly/span being hot in summer and not looking as good as cotton until I bought a pair of leggings at Chicos with this same fabrication.  They look great and more importantly feel good on body.  These are looser, might give them a try.  

Contributor
These seem to be QVC’s answer to the popular Vuori jogger and a much more palatable price point. The fabric is a similar blend. If it has the same feel, they will be year round pants. I’m wearing my Vuori now, and they are soft and comfy like jammies. I decided to take a chance and ordered the Zuda. Not sure how the brand runs so I’m getting 2 sizes to see which fits better.