Honored Contributor

Loving it, I just can't decide on what color.

Honored Contributor

Re: yMOTO JACKET TSV

[ Edited ]

It does not hang well on any of the models... looks cheap.... and it is just too short. 

Honored Contributor

I would oder up a size or two (for myself).  This TSV would look fabulous and flattering over Summer or lightweight year-around dresses, whether short, or midi, or long. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

Exactly what I was thinking.

Frequent Contributor

I was actualy trying to respond to comment about it being an overpriced sweatshirt  - sorry about that.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I would oder up a size or two (for myself).  This TSV would look fabulous and flattering over Summer or lightweight year-around dresses, whether short, or midi, or long. 

I totally agree about the perfect lightweight jacket to wear with everything.  I love the crop look.

Esteemed Contributor

I need to try my clothing on to make sure they fit. I don't want to take a chance that I may have to return it. Too expensive to try on and return. I think Isaac had a moto jacket which I thought was better looking and had more style.

Honored Contributor

There is no reason they could have not made that jacket in a petite size, I will not roll the sleeves up to make it fit.

Esteemed Contributor

@kath4 wrote:

I also have that issue.  I would love to order this, but way too short for me.

-----------------------

Too short for me too!  I can't wear cropped jackets - makes my lower half look bigger!  I would never zip it up because it is so off center! I know moto closure's  are off to the side, but it would drive me nuts!

Respected Contributor

much too short for me too.  i have the im motto jacket,whidh although somewhat cropped, doesn't need a longer top to make it look appealing. 

i've noticed that almost all of the models have longer shirts underneath, including the hosts.  the only ones who are wearing this jacket without a tunic underneath are the models wearing it over a dress.  

i would have ordered one of the jackets had it been the length of Cameron's green jacket.  Loved that one.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet