Frequent Contributor

I wish it was longer in length.   I cannot wear  clothes  that  accent  my  problem area.  Anyone else have a problem with the length  that looks like a cropped jacket?   I really like the jacket and the beautiful colors.

Occasional Contributor

I also have that issue.  I would love to order this, but way too short for me.

Valued Contributor

This would look great with a tank style maxi dress - those are the only types I own, so I am thinking of ordering this.  Probably need to go up a few sizes, as with Isaac's knit jackets.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a cute jacket.  But as a petite, the sleeves would be too long for me, so I would have to factor that tailoring cost into the price.  There are so many other retailers that offer petite sizes, so why would I order this.  The same thing for ladies who are tall.  I would imagine the sleeve length would be too short for them.

Honored Contributor

I think it's a cute jacket. But I'm only 5-3 so the sleeves would be too long on me. Another thing...another moto..?? Seriously don't need another one. I can find one just about anywhere these days and probably one that costs less in a petite size.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

These jackets are much like tops they sell here - they're either too short or too long.  Although I will saw that Pat wore it well in today's morning show and I did like the soft coral on Jayne too.

Pat's looked nice actually over that logo top which I did like especially that it has long sleeves but logo continues to eat up our pay checks for expensive as this line is now - $70-80 is way too much for what these tops are.

Respected Contributor

I have the light pink and heather blue in the last cropped moto jacket done last year and love them both.  I am 5'2 and 114lbs, so not tall and the sleeves fit great.  The have a longer cuff on them and can be rolled up if you need to. 

I ordered the green and the rose pink on this one and can't wait to get them.  Perfect coming into spring and for summer.  Halstons quality is great.

Deb

Super Contributor

SFGIANTSGIRL

I am petite as well, 5 ft. What size did your order? I am debating between the 0 and 2. I am about a C cup  bra size.

Thanks

Super Contributor
Over priced for a "fancy" sweatshirt TSV
Respected Contributor

Although I have a lamb leather moto that I love (Wilson Leather), I picked up the black.....just guessed at the size.  I don't want it pulling the way it was on some of the models this morning.