Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

SFGIANTSGIRL

I am petite as well, 5 ft. What size did your order? I am debating between the 0 and 2. I am about a C cup  bra size.

Thanks

I could have done the zero but I like the fit of the 2 for leaving open and zipping up.  It is perfect Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@curlygirl13 wrote:

SFGIANTSGIRL

I am petite as well, 5 ft. What size did your order? I am debating between the 0 and 2. I am about a C cup  bra size.

Thanks

I could have done the zero but I like the fit of the 2 for leaving open and zipping up.  It is perfect Smiley Happy

I am petite and would not consider buying this jacket. You are very tiny and this jacket may overwhelm you. I would buy a petite jacket that is made for your structure.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@curlygirl13 wrote:

SFGIANTSGIRL

Thanks

I am petite and would not consider buying this jacket. You are very tiny and this jacket may overwhelm you. I would buy a petite jacket that is made for your structure.

I have last years version of this jacket in the heathered blue and the pink and they do not feel big or oversized at all.  Petite jackets tend to be too tight inthe shoulders for me.  I am lean but I have an athletic build. I am a bit broader in my shoulders.

Deb