Respected Contributor

I cannot watch Renee. Her whole presentation is so awful. Dancing, touching women,omg! When ever I see her, I pass right by! 

Honored Contributor

It appears you don't pass by too quickly because you know all about her presentations...lol  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: women with control

[ Edited ]

Renee's presentations have been the topic of negative comments for a while.  I won't say I enjoy her presentation style, but I can say the Women With Control pants and leggings I have tried all pass the test of being quite suitable for pull-on pants under $50.  They may not last forever, but most of mine wear well for a couple of years before starting to have color fading from laundering and stretched out.  

Valued Contributor

the presentations are definitely unique!! I agree with a previous post, the pants wear out after a couple of years. I had the elastic coming out all over the pants in little hair-like strings. I love the tummy control it offers, but I passed on the TSV

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It appears you don't pass by too quickly because you know all about her presentations...lol  

I pass by very quickly....several years ago I had the misfortune of see about 10 minutes of her for the first time....never again.

Respected Contributor

I like the dancing (of course I like any dancing) and the touching I guess I don't really notice particularly.  Renee coming from the fashion world and having been a fit model this would seem natural to her as an appropriate degree of touching would be necessary when fitting clothes.

I have never bought any of her items (too much spandex) but I have watched occasionally.

Super Contributor

I just wish they would sell the pants as a single pair. I am not interested in the ankle length pants because I am tall. I also would rather just pay for one pair at a time.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bowlicious wrote:

I just wish they would sell the pants as a single pair. I am not interested in the ankle length pants because I am tall. I also would rather just pay for one pair at a time.

Same here.  I don’t like it when anything is sold in sets or in twos.  I see this online, in brick and mortar stores, and at the supermarket.  I like to buy things one at a time.  Give me a discount on one item,  and I might buy it...but if you offer the discount only when I have to buy two...you’ve lost me.  

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I pass by very quickly....several years ago I had the misfortune of see about 10 minutes of her for the first time....never again.

I agree.  A few minutes of watching her is enough.

Regular Contributor

I don't watch much QVC anymore.  The new screeching hosts, crazy design fashions are just more than I want to watch. They had good designers, Louis del olio, is rarely on.  They would rather show logo, greenstein, crazy new designers who show ugly silly clothes.  Not my cup of tea.