Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 854
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

I have the Wild Summer Apricot scent and use it to detangle my hair after shampooing and to put on my hair overnight as a treatment before shampooing in the morning. But as a refresher between shampoos? Just leaves my hair greasy. Dennis says you don’t want to put water on your hair everyday, but this stuff sure isn’t a substitute for dry shampoo.
Super Contributor
Posts: 443
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Hi All,

 

My TSV just came. I ordered Amber Vanilla. But the bottles say Restore. Is this the same fragrance???? It doesn't smell like Ojon at all and I'm disappointed in that respect.

 

thanks for your help!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 854
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Thats Me: Denis went through a nasty divorce and the line was sold to Estée Lauder who put it in their Origins branch, and it just died out. The “little baby food jar” of the original stuff was his ex-wife’s so he can’t use that formula again, I’ve gathered. Even if the original paste came back, I couldn’t use it now because it contained sesame oil, which I’ve developed an allergy to. Denis has created Restore Rejuvenating Hair and Body Oil as a substitute, without sesame oil (yippee!) A398843 on QVC.
Amber Vanilla is simply the fragrance of the Tweak’d Restore line.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,075
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

oRe: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

My order just went from "Prepairing your order" to "Back Order"! I ordered as soon as it was available!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,433
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: oRe: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@arrabella wrote:

My order just went from "Prepairing your order" to "Back Order"! I ordered as soon as it was available!


I ordered the TS V and the Rise and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. It had been sitting on preparing order on  5/9 to both orders on backorder today. I just don't understand what is happening with the company. Something is wrong.

Contributor
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎06-25-2010

Re: oRe: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Mine are also now listed as Back Order.  There were also some T-shirts - so i just cancelled those. 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: oRe: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Came here to see if anyone else had a problem with there orders and see you have....Mine are in preparing order still and i ordered the cloud on the 9th.Im in ca and suppose to get the 19th which i doubt and CS cant cancel....I also have same issue with the cloud cleanser duo..This channel has so many issues,its unbelievable......Yesterday i ordered with cs the Frangipani mist for tsv price and it shipped late last night and delivery is the 22nd..

Valued Contributor
Posts: 625
Registered: ‎04-19-2016

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Just received mine and anxious to try out.  I use the shampoo and conditioner now.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,075
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: oRe: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@elated wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

My order just went from "Prepairing your order" to "Back Order"! I ordered as soon as it was available!


I ordered the TS V and the Rise and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. It had been sitting on preparing order on  5/9 to both orders on backorder today. I just don't understand what is happening with the company. Something is wrong.


Mine just went to "Preparing" again! This is nuts!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,433
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: oRe: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@arrabella wrote:

@elated wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

My order just went from "Prepairing your order" to "Back Order"! I ordered as soon as it was available!


I ordered the TS V and the Rise and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. It had been sitting on preparing order on  5/9 to both orders on backorder today. I just don't understand what is happening with the company. Something is wrong.


Mine just went to "Preparing" again! This is nuts!


Mine did the same thing. Beyond a crazy mess.