Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,031
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Love this stuff. Really extends my cleansing. Love how it makes my crazy curly hair frizz free. So much shine and bounce. Just ordered the new fragrance. Great price.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,965
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

SHAWN's hair looks amazing.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,402
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@haddon9 wrote:

I have the Restore Cleansing treatment in the Amber Vanilla fragrance and I see they offer it in the TSV. I love the scent!!

 

I may give it a try!


@haddon9 Can you describe this? I'm trying to choose between this and Frangi Pagni..both sound good.

 

Not sure...are they all for different hair types or purposes? Or similar? They keep mentioning Amber Vanilla being the most moisturizing for dry hair, and Above The Clouds for volume.

 

I want to order as I'm just running out of my Wen replenishing and I actually prefer Dennis' products.

 

If anyone has feedback to help decide among the fragrances I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,877
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

It says      1st Shipment Ships Free     did they ever say what the future shipping charge will be?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,124
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@Mary Bailey wrote:

It says      1st Shipment Ships Free     did they ever say what the future shipping charge will be?


 

 

@Mary Bailey 

This is what it says about Auto-Delivery:

 

"About Auto-Delivery

For most Free Shipping offers, Free Shipping applies to first shipment only."

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,877
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

It says      1st Shipment Ships Free     did they ever say what the future shipping charge will be?


 

 

@Mary Bailey 

This is what it says about Auto-Delivery:

 

"About Auto-Delivery

For most Free Shipping offers, Free Shipping applies to first shipment only."


Yes  what is the future shipping charge?  on the screen they have  $3.50 crossed off

will future shipping be $3.50?  (it's not much but I'd like to know)

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,124
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9


@Mary Bailey wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

It says      1st Shipment Ships Free     did they ever say what the future shipping charge will be?


 

 

@Mary Bailey 

This is what it says about Auto-Delivery:

 

"About Auto-Delivery

For most Free Shipping offers, Free Shipping applies to first shipment only."


Yes  what is the future shipping charge?  on the screen they have  $3.50 crossed off

will future shipping be $3.50?  (it's not much but I'd like to know)


 

 

@Mary Bailey 

My guess is $3.50. That's what most beauty items ship for.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 896
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Haven't seen a presentation.  Is this product meant for curly hair?  I have fine, straight hair but a lot of it.

Contributor
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

Any scent recommendations for someone with shoulder length fine hair? I have a lot of it but it's fine. Thx

Valued Contributor
Posts: 676
Registered: ‎04-02-2010

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

which one did you order

 

thanks