Trusted Contributor

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

@grammarqueen @Thanks so much for that explanation. I knew about the divorce but did not know the paste was hers. But I thought he said in the presentation that the amber vanilla was very much like the ojon fragrance (some thought it was too heavy or musky, but I loved it).

so it's all subjective of course but to me this smells nothing like ojon and I don't really care for it. I'll keep and use it because the box went in the trash, but I'll switch next time probably to the frangipani.

thanks again for your information!

Trusted Contributor

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

@Thats Me wrote:

@grammarqueen @Thanks so much for that explanation. I knew about the divorce but did not know the paste was hers. But I thought he said in the presentation that the amber vanilla was very much like the ojon fragrance (some thought it was too heavy or musky, but I loved it).

so it's all subjective of course but to me this smells nothing like ojon and I don't really care for it. I'll keep and use it because the box went in the trash, but I'll switch next time probably to the frangipani.

thanks again for your information!

@Thats Me  Hi there! Yes, his wife's family brought it back from a trip to Honduras. She did not create it. She purchased it from indigenous people in Honduras. This is how Dennis "found it" and then he travelled to Honduras to obtain it from indigenous communities. It's called batana oil.