Contributor

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

I just received mine and am disapointed. The pumps included with the mist are too small. Neither fit on the bottles. Did anyone else have this issue? I contacted CS and they aren't able to send pumps so I will be returning. 

Super Contributor

I just checked mine, and the pumps do look kinda puny.

I don't want to try it out as I'm not ready to use it.   

I'm thinking I could just pour it in my older bottle when I'm done with it.

Super Contributor

I don't like the pumps either, mine were bent but I finally got them to work.  Ir is the first time using the product and must admit it is amazing.  My hair is so thick and knotty.  I can't believe how silky and shiny it makes my hair.  

Contributor

Mine came today and I just opened the box and discovered the pumps don't fit the bottles either.   

Esteemed Contributor

I have not received my order but I am concerned about the pumps. I noticed many reviews mentioned this defective pump. I wonder if anyone has posted on Facebook about this problem. I know if mine comes this way , I will send a message to him on Facebook. 

Contributor

Elated, I posted on the Tweak'd Facebook this afternoon - the post about the TSV - and tagged them.   

Super Contributor

I received the Tweak'd TSV -  my first time purchase of this brand.  The spray top does fit the bottle - the only thing I would say is it's a little large to hold and spary.  I might fill a smaller spray bottle, it will be easier to manage.  I received the cloud one, it's really nice and my hair feels silky, smells great and is less frizzy.  So far, so good! 

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2 @banned again @DayzeeDeez 

I received my 4 bottles today.  All of my spray pumps fit all my bottles with no problem at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cingisbelieving   I received all 4 bottles today. All of the sprayers fit all my bottles just fine 

Honored Contributor

Its the 19th and I'm still waiting for my TSV.  When I look at tracking it is on its way.  I'll believe it when I see it. LOL