Super Contributor

Re: tweak'd by nature TSV 5/9

I really love the Tweak'd products too.   I have used the original mist when it was Ojon and missed it. 

I ordered the Amber Vanilla.   Did anyone else hear Shawn say you could try a different scent in A/D?   I could have sworn last night she said it.   I would order the Above the Clouds if that was the case on the 2nd shipment.  We also get the body cream on subsequent shipments.  A very good deal.  

I use the Tweak'd cleansers primarily to wash my hair.  It never strips my color and seems to be making my thinning hair stronger.

Please share your reviews of the scent you got.   I am a bit shy of any fragrance with coconut, just don't like it in a body fragrance.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladygray wrote:

I really love the Tweak'd products too.   I have used the original mist when it was Ojon and missed it. 

I ordered the Amber Vanilla.   Did anyone else hear Shawn say you could try a different scent in A/D?   I could have sworn last night she said it.   I would order the Above the Clouds if that was the case on the 2nd shipment.  We also get the body cream on subsequent shipments.  A very good deal.  

I use the Tweak'd cleansers primarily to wash my hair.  It never strips my color and seems to be making my thinning hair stronger.

Please share your reviews of the scent you got.   I am a bit shy of any fragrance with coconut, just don't like it in a body fragrance.  

Yes, Shawn said you could change scents for A/D.

Honored Contributor

@amyb   All I can tell you about the "amber vanilla" fragrance is that to me it smells delicious!  It has a nice sweet vanilla scent but not too strong.  When I get some on my hands it makes them smell so good.

However I don't know about the other scents or if they are supposed to be better for different hair types.

Honored Contributor

Jen should have tried in her hair tonight.  Needs something.  A good wash maybe?

Respected Contributor

Tweak'd IS a good product.  I'm a Wen girl but I use the Tweak'd spritzer, well I cal it that.  I just spritz it in my hair, the mids and ends before blowing out and rake it in.  It's nice.  Dennis is such a nice person too.  He's sort of like Chaz, very sweet.  Chaz used Plumeria and maybe this is where Dennis got the idea.

The Tweak'd I use is a brown bottle with a green cap.  Just can't remember the name.  Again, it's a nice product and it's called "Clean". 

If I could not obtain Wen, this would be my second choice.

God bless, Dennis and I'm so glad you mother is well. XXOO

Yes, I know he does not read the boards but just my thoughts for him.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 Thanks for your feedback. I think Amber Vanilla would normally be my first choice...it really sounds yummy. It was sold out by the time I read your post...

But, a little out of character for me since I'm not a real floral type, I had gone wth the frangipani. It didn't sound like a strong floral but a soft mix of tropicals...so for summer I thought I would like to try it. And I do like plumeria, it also had vanilla notes and other things in it that sounded good.

I did go on auto-delivery, though I don't imagine I'll be using this up that fast, (bought the 32 oz shampoo/conditioner too) but I can try Amber Vanilla next. I would rather have no larger than 16 oz. for shampoos. His old Tawakan line, which I LOVED, in 32 oz, took me years to finish!! Granted I only have to wash my hair once or twice a week and I was using other shampoos sometimes too, but still, 32 oz. of anything takes forever to use. I QVC would stop the jumbo size things as much and offer some smaller size products like this.

I've always loved Dennis' products, and haven't tried his new line yet, as I had many products to use up I'm finally getting to the bottom of. 

I had had an old Sweet Almond Mint mist of Wen I'm running out of...had searched and hadn't found one to replace it with that I liked the fragrace and size of (Wen sells them much smaller now than the one I had, and just as expensive.) I'm glad now because I really have always preferred Dennis' products. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@amyb   I hope you like your selection!  I ordered it early (before the first TSV presentation) so I was able to get the Amber Vanilla.  I did see later in the day that it was sold out. 

I can't imagine going on auto-delivery for that much!!  It would take me more than a year to use all of that up! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ladygray    I splurged and bought two - My favoriteabove the clouds and decided to try Frangipani because I love Hawaiian scents of plumeria and the tiara flower.    I tried Tweak'dsbout 6 months ago and purchased their mist in yogi berry.   I was so surprised how great it is and what it does for my hair.  I later tried above the clouds in the cleanse and condition and fell in love with it.   I am am so impressed with his products. His restore all over body cream is THE BEST

Honored Contributor

I don't know what this product was for.  I was busy yesterday and never caught a presentation so I passed.  If it's a leave-in conditioner, I fairly recently bought my fave in a liter size so wouldn't have needed this. 

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@amyb   I hope you like your selection!  I ordered it early (before the first TSV presentation) so I was able to get the Amber Vanilla.  I did see later in the day that it was sold out. 

I can't imagine going on auto-delivery for that much!!  It would take me more than a year to use all of that up! Smiley Happy

I don't usually choose Auto-Delivery, especially with those sizes, but on the TSV, those aren't huge, and I always just skip or delay my A-D's as needed. I wanted to lock in the price if I really like it, so I can choose another scent maybe next time... and I do use up the hair refresher sprays more than I would a 32 oz. shampoo/conditioner, which I'm not on AD for.