Not applicable
I ordered medium as I am light skin but many freckles and few age spots. Is this correct as you never mention freckles on live show. Also can the cc creme be used in place of foundation. Also I ordered the brow creme in the universal taupe. I have dishwater blonde/gray mix. Is that ok or too dark. I use makeup @ 3-5 times a week.Thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

You did everything right. I find the light cc creme is way too light for me. I have the medium and even that to me isn't a true medium, but it looks flawless on my face. I use it alone as foundation. Wore it alone with a nice blush to work yesterday. It's a great product and I apply it with my fingers instead of a brush or a sponge.

Respected Contributor

I purchased taupe and I have darker brown hair. I would get the blonde or gray unless you want your brows to be brown.

The CC crème is foundation.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope someone sees this. I need advice. I am so tempted. Has anyone used this product before. I am very fair skinned, have silver white hair (always had silver white hair--- family trait). I have green eyes. I have all sorts of problems with blush always too dark. I need a neutral shade in makeup, I do not have a warm complexion and if I try for WARM I look painted and bronze. I love good coverage, a smooth look. I don't anything to cover, also part of heredity. Just in case you are wondering I just celebrated my 70th birthday but I am 12 mentally since I never got out of the 6th grade which I taught for 30 years plus.

Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

You did everything right. I find the light cc creme is way too light for me. I have the medium and even that to me isn't a true medium, but it looks flawless on my face. I use it alone as foundation. Wore it alone with a nice blush to work yesterday. It's a great product and I apply it with my fingers instead of a brush or a sponge.

I am glad you posted this. I got the IT last TSV that has the super size CC cream in light and I looked so of pasty. I am a light to light medium and this time I went for medium. What I liked about this one she said gives a sort of dewy look, illuminating which I prefer over a matte dull look so, is on it's way and sure hope I like it and I picked the right color, if now, can always change colors since I did go on AD.

I do have dry skin and is why I didn't care for the other one.

I too will use my fingers even though for most liquid foundations I have been using my real techniques expert face brush which I prefer over any other foundation brush.

edited to add, forgot to tell the OP yes, this is your foundation. Go easy at first till you see how much you need, think you will like it.