Trusted Contributor

tsv plants? Need lots of imagination

I know that Spring will come-but it doesn't feel like it. Below zero temps, snow and ice. I couldn't even guess where a good spot to plant anything would be. I would love to imagine working in my garden, but it's too much of a stretch today. For those that can imagine it, enjoy. I love looking at lovely gardens, (flowers or veggies).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: tsv plants? Need lots of imagination

I don't watch all day but do tune in now and then.....the flowers are so beautiful...I live in an apartment and there really isn't anywhere I can plant unless I put them in a pot on the porch...which is very small....

I just came in from unburying my car that was piled high with snow...also did my neighbors...so I can understand not being able to picture a place to plant....lol

Respected Contributor

Let the hosts talk and show the pictures. I've gotten some great ideas this a.m. For the TSV, anything the deer don't eat is great! And after the first year very resistant to low water. I can't wait to see how they work out. Let it snow!
Occasional Contributor

remember how excited I was the first time Cottage Farms (which had been another company) was on QVC. I got Spring fever just watching the programs. The same thing happens to me now, when I see them.

However, I will not buy another Cottage Farms product. Over the years I've bought several of their specials with no success. I've bought miniature roses which died within a month.

Yes , I called them. I did not have the "friendly" reception others have mentioned and had difficulty having pieces replaced, which did not perform well.

I do not live in "death valley" and I do know how to water plants, so my belief is that perform well in PA only.

my 2 scheckles

Gypsyohara in FL