Respected Contributor

Re: tommy copper compression socks TSV

I ordered them before from Evine and they wear and feel good. I havent tried the long ones and they thicker than the  ones generally found in the in the stores, so for winter and cushion thought I would try them. I think they would be good for walking and traveling.

Super Contributor

They're great... I ordered a few for Christmas .... I'm on a waitlist on one.  Woman Sad

Spoiler
Woman LOL
Respected Contributor

Well its 9 am and my size and color in the ankle style are already sold and no waitlist!

Guess I will get them elsewhere.  QVC obviously did not order enough.

Frequent Contributor

Looks like the buying team made a big mistake. Women's ankle compression socks sold out in pastel colors and it's not even noon on the east coast and before 9am on the west coast. I could of figured out that the QVC customer base would have purchased many pairs of these. Most of the time companies will honor the waitlist on the TSV item. According to customer service they are not. I would like to have tried these since I work out about 5 days a week and almost 60. I need all the help I can get and the price seemed reasonable to me. 

Honored Contributor

Is tommy copper ,and copper fit the same?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Is tommy copper ,and copper fit the same?

I would say they are similar, but not exactly the same, I have tried both and prefer the Tommy Copper. If your ankles swell, I would not buy the ankle socks, but the long socks are fabulous and really make a difference for me.

Respected Contributor

I have them and like. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when needed.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 2 of the men’s over the calf small hoping it works for my son who wears knee/ankle/foot orthotics. A quality sock is so important.

Super Contributor

My husband wears the calf ones and my son likes the ankle socks.... 

These are great socks... I ordered some myself and my daughter... I'm hoping they'll be back as TSV this year...