Super Contributor

JCPenney has Worthington seamless tanks very similar for less than $10...sometimes I've even gotten them for around $5-$7...sales/coupons. I have them in several colors...black, navy, charcoal gray, fuschia, white, and more. They wash well and last a long time without losing color or "pilling". They are 95% nylon, 5% spandex. I've had a couple of mine for over two years, and they still look as good as when I bought them. I only wear mine for layering, never by themselves. They were definitely some of my best buys!!

Respected Contributor

if they were offered in a plus, i would have ordered. i was very tempted, but i don't want to return if they wouldn't fit. i'm a 1x, and i wear tanks under many tops. in fact, today i am wearing a susan graver scarf top with a denim and co tank. the tank was from a two piecer.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Occasional Contributor

I was crazy and ordered three sets- black/white, violet/eggplant, teal/mallard. But I will check out the tanks at JC Penney cuz they do sound the same and are $12 apiece for 2.

Occasional Contributor
On 7/7/2014 crush said:

JCPenney has Worthington seamless tanks very similar for less than $10...sometimes I've even gotten them for around $5-$7...sales/coupons. I have them in several colors...black, navy, charcoal gray, fuschia, white, and more. They wash well and last a long time without losing color or "pilling". They are 95% nylon, 5% spandex. I've had a couple of mine for over two years, and they still look as good as when I bought them. I only wear mine for layering, never by themselves. They were definitely some of my best buys!!

Crush, I just went to JCPenney and bought 5 at $6.79 apiece! I got white, violet, brown, fuschia and cornflower blue! I was so happy. I did order some skinnytees, but I will probably only keep the teal and mallard ones. Thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor
On 7/7/2014 crush said:

thanks for the heads up on those tanks from JCP! i will definitely look for them next time i am in the store. these are tanks that (as you mentioned) are meant for layering, not for wear by themselves. after watching the presentation today, i can easily see how they would be one size fits all. (for layering)