Honored Contributor

Rcvd an email about skinnytees for a very soon upcoming tsv. Checked them out but only about 5 color combos. Where are ALL the colors for this one???

I'm looking for a dark/graphite/charcoal grey and can't seem to find any in any brand. On the waitlist for a duo by IM that has graphite/pink ice but not at all sure I'll ever get these.

So wish the tsv skinnytees would be in a TON more colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Those are cute & would look great on someone with a stick figure. Unfortunately, I am a little thick around the waist. I don't wear any shirt that's skin tight like that.

Trusted Contributor

O/S - one size fits all ..... not possible! This one I will be passing on.

Super Contributor

One size? Fits extra small through 3X? How does that work and still be comfortable? 92% nylon, and 8% spandex. NO thank you!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I thought there would be more of a color selection, too. I have quite a few of these and do like them.

I'll check in the morning to see if anything in this TSV would work for me, but they look like colors I already have.

Contributor

I love these tanks! They also only claim "One size fits MOST" not ALL.

For most of us, they are meant to be used UNDER another top. I love having that thin layer under my tops. I am glad to now have more color choices and hope they will soon give us even more colors!

Esteemed Contributor

HMM..last time they were advertised one size fits most?

Esteemed Contributor

O/P try Macy's charter club line.

Honored Contributor
On 7/6/2014 mzlg said:

O/S - one size fits all ..... not possible! This one I will be passing on.

I typically wear Size 12/medium here at the Q but I'd never buy less than Plus size in a SlinnyTee, so obviously I'm out.
Super Contributor

I am going to try them. I usually wear a medium, 36 B cup. I think it will accomodate.