Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The vendor uses it on one section of her arm, then puts cream on the area. Puts cream on another area and smudges it around to look gloppy.

Claims the cream is absorbed better on area with glo pro. Host emphatically agrees.

Lol! People will fall for anything!

Honored Contributor

Re: silly tsv glo pro demo!

[ Edited ]

Microneedling does make your skin absorb stuff more easily, that part is true. The demos are a bit extreme but they do make a point.

I've been using a microneedle for almost a decade. Not the GloPro but something more aggressive. It works for me.

Contributor

she is trying to make a point...and I starting Glo Proing about 2 months ago....WOW, what a difference in my skin!...skeptical at first...not any more!...it is now just a part of my regular beauty routine.....just saying...

Esteemed Contributor

I love it !  Works great on my skin.

Honored Contributor

What is the difference between this tsv and the Trophy microderm?  I do have the Trophy microderm and really like it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
They both do about the same thing......exfoliate. The GloPRO needles only go deep enough to exfoliate the top

@Pecky wrote:

What is the difference between this tsv and the Trophy microderm?  I do have the Trophy microderm and really like it.

layer of skin, the Trophy Microderm does the same thing. If you research the length of needles used for microneedling you will find out what length of the needles really actually does to produce collagen and actually does something besides exfoliating.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

The MicrodermMD has suction so it pulls away dead skin cells along with some of the other stuff found in the top layer as it exfoliates, for example sebum and oil. You're left with skin that has some of it's protective layer removed and that can feel dry and tight. 

The GloPro loosens, but doesn't remove, the top layer and the result is less drying. Usually you are left with a bit of flaky skin (initially) which needs to be removed by some other method, one which you feel comfortable with, for instance using either a chemical or a physical scrub product. The flaking should subside as time goes on while using the GloPro.

Esteemed Contributor

I have both, but only use the Trophy every few weeks.  I use my GloPro all the time and I really think it helps my products to absorb better.  Much more than the Tatcha essence for my skin, which didn't do much at all.  We all have different results.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another big difference between the MicrodermMD and the GloPro is that you can use the GP every single day, whereas the MD recommends 2 to 3 times weekly depending on your skin type. Personally I wouldn't use the MD more than once a month because it strips away the skin. @Pecky 

If you are prone to get broken caps, any type of suction on the skin can exacerbate that situation...just be aware of that.

Respected Contributor
What is the “red light” for on the GloPRO beauty tool? Jamie never addresses this, just says to go to their website, that she isn’t allowed to address the claims that it does on TV. Why?