Valued Contributor

Who wants to look pregnant????????? I do not have a huge stomach, I am average, but if you wear these huge tops that's the way I feel. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: sick of these huge tops!

I like the over-sized look with some outfits.  Case in point, today I have on leggings with an oversized shirt and it looks great together.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I ever saw a form-fitting poncho.  Ponchos are voluminous by design so you probably need to be looking at a different type of garment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the oversized tops w/leggs or simply pants skinny legs.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you.  I hope the big and long tunic top look is going away soon.

My husband and I went out to eat last Saturday.  Our waitress was very pregnant and she was wearing a black skin tight top that looked like it was painted on.

My husband said., " I don't get it; Why do pregnant women wear tight clothing and non-pregnant women wear maternity tops?"

In 10 years, all the pictures of women with big tops will be something to scratch your head about and laugh, just like the big hair in the .80"s.  

Esteemed Contributor

These tunic tops do have there place... for instance with a pair of skinny jeans or a legging. I am a size X-small and I still pair the two to get the best balance. Shorter, skimpy tops do not look right with these pants I have mentioned. JMHO.

Honored Contributor

@DAD@apple1964@Carmie@Group 5 minus 1@Kachina624

My proportions are suitable for a short boxy top or a top that is looped over. Of course since this is what looks best, I cannot wear skin-tight pants with this look.

Long tops, even with slim pants look like I'm wearing the wrong size... it is just not cute!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@DAD@apple1964@Carmie@Group 5 minus 1@Kachina624

My proportions are suitable for a short boxy top or a top that is looped over. Of course since this is what looks best, I cannot wear skin-tight pants with this look.

Long tops, even with slim pants look like I'm wearing the wrong size... it is just not cute!

Okay... If that look flatters you the best go for it.

Valued Contributor

I never see real women wearing ponchos but QVC seems obsessed with them as they are TSVs every year. I don't get it!

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

I never see real women wearing ponchos but QVC seems obsessed with them as they are TSVs every year. I don't get it!

That's probably because they make great gifts since there's a lot of leeway in sizing and an exact size is not necessary.  It's about time for them to trot out that woman who sells acrylic ponchos in every possible configuration.  "Layers by Lizden"?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment